NOT My Day

As I opened the door to the nurse's office, I paused.

"Is this really happening?" I whispered softly to myself. When Was about to walk in, I heard my name.

"Georgia?" I turned around to approach Ben. As I did I slammed my fingers in the door.

"Ahh!!" I yelled quietly.

"Oohhh. That's got to hurt. Here let me see it." He carefully took my hand and held it. He kissed it and remained to hold it. I pulled away quickly to slap his arm.

"What do you think you are doing?" I whispered.

"Um trying to make it feel better" he said.

"Hello??? Friends don't do that!" He rolled his eyes as I continued.

"So if you would. I appreciate you trying to help me but -

Once again I was standing in front of the door and when someone walked out it hit me. My bag went flying again and I thought I was gonna hit the ground again but I was unexpectedly caught by Ben.

"Whoa!" He said as he held out his arms to grab me.

I quickly got myself up and patted his shoulder hesitatingly.

"Ehh, thanks..." I ran to get my bag and quickly ran in the Nurse's.

When I closed the door I inhaled.

"I can atleast get through the day without another injury happening ... Right?" I said to myself. There was a student sitting on one of the chairs waiting. She looked at me as if I was weird talking to myself.

"Hehe hi?" I said with a weird smile. I was too focused smiling at the girl to make things less awkward but things got more awkward. I missed my seat.

"Ugh!" I plopped.

The girl looked away laughing. Humph!!

"Hello what can I help you with?" The nurse asked the girl.

"My arm." The girl said.

"You arm hurts?" The nurse asked.

The girl nodded.

The nurse gave her ice packs and the girl went back to class. That's it? Wow.

I walked out of the nurse's office carrying an ice pack on my feet and my hand. Ugh this is so weird.

The bell rang for next class and everybody rushed out of classrooms.

"Oh look! It's Georgia ! Hahahaha" my now enemy Charity walked over to me. Charity and I were never friends but, never enemies until now....

"Listen, I don't have time for one of your games Charity. So if you would... MOVE!" I'd tell ya , people like don't care who's daughter I am, they treat me the same as any other teenage girl. But, I like that.

"Hahaha! You think I am playing a game. Snitch! You better think again!" She pushed me. A snitch? I never took anything from her!

"Actually I am unlike you. You obviously aren't thinking too hard because it would be smart not to mess with me!" I threw one of my ice packs at her head.

"Ooooofff!! OMG this is completely unfair." She whined.

"How so?" I smirked.

"Because I don't have an ice pack like you!!" She exclaimed.

"Then it would have been smart not to mess with me!" I began to walk away but Charity had to win and she threw an ice pack at me.

"Oh that is it!!!" I dropped my bag ready to get at her, when the crowed that was watching us fight got into it and they separated us. I rarely let people touch me. It is just a pet peeve of mine. It's weird.

"GET OFF!!!!" I yelled to each and everyone of them constantly tugging and pulling. Ben walking by got into it too."whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa Georgia! Calm down!" I finally pulled away from all of the ruckus.

Then it turned silent as I yelled

"STOP OK JUST STOP. I am not your girlfriend ! So stop treating me like one. Can't you tell this isn't my day. You interfering with my business isn't making matters better! So stop." I grabbed my bag and walked away. Look at what I did. I made everybody feel horrible that day. Man, I just want to die!