A Mouth Opened Story

Sad chapter so try to enjoy it :((

Xxxxxxxxxx

"Now mum, carry me up those stairs and into the kitchen!" I ordered to mum jokingly. Mum was carrying me up the house. She dropped me on the couch and started to tickle me to death. I laughed and laughed.

"Now, make get me some Fruit Loops!" I commanded to her like a king to a gaurd. She ran into the kitchen and poored me some Fruit Loops.

"There you go ma'am! Now time for you to do me a favor! Turn on the X-Factor for me!" I laughed as I grabbed the remote. When I tired it on, we were obviously watching Celebrity Scoop when we turned it off so, it flipped right to that channel. I saw Liam Payne on TV.

"Don't switch it yet! I have to see what they are gossiping about this time!" I yelled as I put a loop in my mouth.

"One Direction's Liam Payne I was injured in a car crash recently today at 2:36 PM. Witnesses' say that they saw a tour bus being hit by a pickup truck and fell over to its side. But, they didn't know who was in the bus. The boys claim that Liam's ok but, will have to take it easy during concerts. How about the other boys? They're just fine except for Liam. We'll be right back with your Celebrity Scoop!"

Mum and I just froze staring at the camera. How come Liam or anybody ever called us? Mum automatically picked up the phone to diall Daddy..