A Night Unexpected

Please vote!!! I know I have a lot of reads so thxxxxxx!!! But please remeber to vote... Pweazer!!! Thx :))) Btw a little tiny romance occurs! But its not like disgusting kind just a regular kind.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ben stood mouth open looking at my not so beautiful dress anymore. Aggh punch will probably stain it.. even better! Ben grabbed a handful of napkins and wiped off as much as he could. Where was Rebecca?! She could atleast help me too since it's her party! I pushed Ben away from me bursting into tears.

"No! You're just gonna make it worse!" I cried.

"I was just trying to-" Ben said.

"No!" I cut him off and ran out of the room somewhere else. Ben followed me. Don't!! I slipped and fell and Ben kneeled down.

"Are you ok?!" He said.

"Just fine!" I said sarcastically. What?? everything was perfect??!

He started to get closer to my face. Was he going to kiss me? Oh, I don't think so! I slapped his cheek and sat up.

"Ouch! Gosh, your strong." Ben whined.

"Not really but thanks." I took a deep breathe.

"But why'd you slap me??" He asked.

"Weren't you trying to kiss me. We are way too young for that. Well... In my opinion."

"Umm... No I wasn't trying to kiss you.. Um that's haha... That's just ridiculous!" He mumbled every word.

"Is it?" I looked straight into his eyes.

"Umm.."

"Listen Ben, I am not in for a relationship right now. In fact i could care less you know?" I tried to convince him not to like me.

"Yeah I guess. I mean pssshh I never actually had a crush on you or something." He tried to hide.

"Ok!" I smiled. He helped me up.

"But wait!" He said.

"Yeah?"

"Could I have maybe one little kiss from you. You know a small one. In case I never get a girl like you, I atleast have the opportunity to get a kiss from one. Just a little one is all." He whispered desperately.

I walked close to him and went on my tipppie toes. I put my hands in his arms and leaned in till our lips met. My lips sunk into his and I counted for 3 seconds then pulled away.

"Thanks." He blushed. I didn't know boys did that.

"Your welcome. But only once and once only." I walked slowly away forgetting all about the dress.

I stepped into the room. There were only 2 people still there. Or should I say a couple and they just sat in a corner making out. Rebecca had obviously gone to bed because her bedroom light was off. But, her parents were cleaning up and waiting for the couple to leave. I ran outside to look for my mum. She was parked on the curb.

"Bye! Thanks for inviting me!" I yelled to the parents and ran outside quickly hoping Ben wouldn't see me leave and hold me back. I waved to my mum an walked towards the car. What a night I surely didn't expect!