"I love you too!"

I walked home trying to not think of what happened but, I couldn't.

"Stupid Ben." I repeated over and over again. When I came home, mum was in the kitchen baking something.

"Hey. How was school?" She walked over to me.

"Just please-" I said holding up my hand and walking to my room. "I need to call daddy."

I slammed the door to my room. Sometimes, when you need someone to talk to other than your mum... I don't know where I am going with this honesty.

I sure hope Liam answers I haven't talked to him for like forever.

Ring Ring Ring HE ANSWERS!!

"Hello! Georgia I am terribly sorry i have not a chance to talk to you. Also I can't believe you have run away why have you done that?" Liam started throwing out all of these blabber stuff.

"Dad, dad, I am good! I'm fine ok. Yes I ran away but I am back. And Daddy, I know you have gotten hurt in a bus crash or somethin' are you ok?! Daddy, you had us worried and whenever we call but you never answered. And-" I started to cry. Life is so overwhelming sometimes you know?

"Georgia babe, I'm ok. It wasn't even that big of a deal just my leg and I have recovered. Question is, are you ok?"

"Daddy, I'm hurt. In every single way. You know what love is? It's a cruel word" I whispered with tears biting my lip. "I wish life would just go wonderfully without having to feel pain or tears, and I felt love for the first time and it didn't go very well. " I cried.

"Oh love, I really know the feeling and a lot of our songs, well you know. Just listen here. Know that in your life, or anyone's really, it is not going to be easy they say, and it is true, yet that is based on how you believe you would like it to be." Liam exclaimed.

"Ok" I said weekly. "Daddy, would you like to know the whole story that had happened.

"Pleased to"

I explained the story about Ben and all that rubbish stuff.

*after explanation*

"Gee, eh, listen I would like to tell you something Georgia Rose. You are a very strong girl, don't let that Ben affect that for you have a 100% strong mind, and he is down to only 99%. In other words, you are stronger than he is. To love somebody that doesn't believe in you, well why bother?"

"I don't know daddy..." I bit my lip and it must have cracked and started bleeding because I felt something .

"Georgia Rose Payne , must I remind you that you are a Payne and no matter what the Payne, you are Strong! I must go love and thanks for the talk it is nice to finally hear your voice in a long time. I love you forever!"

"But daddy-" there wasn't an answer. "I love you too!"