Fight

Eclipses POV

Once morning came, I walked downstairs and grabbed some food. I grabbed some berries she had and walked out. I didn't want to see Hiccup, or Toothless. Its not like Hiccup would know, but Toothless would . . . He could smell the scent of NightFury on me in the beginning . . . Maybe he would think I rode a NightFury, for the time being at least.

I was walking around, looking at all of the dragons work in harmony with their riders. A Zippleback looked towards me, as he carried two buckets of water in its mouth. I gave him a small smile and rubbed my arm. "Hey Eclipse!" Astrid yelled from afar. I froze, this is one of the many things I didn't want to happen. Least she sounded like she is in a good mood.

I turned towards her with a small smile appearing on my face, "Hi Astrid." I said as she ran over to me. "You seemed bored, so I was wondering if you wanted to test your aim and practice fighting with weapons!" She said as she gave me a sweet smile. "Don't you get along with the dragons though?" I asked her gesturing to Stormfly who was next to her.

"We aren't practicing to attack dragons, its to attack enemy ships, and you need the training." She said and smiled at me. "Okay, if you think so . . ." I said. "Let me put your hair up real quick." She said as she grabbed my hair and pulled it in different directions. I mumbled 'ouch' every now and then when she would pull too hard. "Stop your whining!" She said as she finished.

"I braided it, now, come on!" She said as she grabbed my right hand. I felt my hair with my left hand, interested with what she did. "Astrid I don't have a weapon." I told her as we neared the arena. "Don't worry, they have many." She said as she pushed me inside. I looked around, seeing a board of wood with weapons attached to it.

"Choose a weapon, any weapon." She ordered as she pulled out an axe. I grabbed a knife. "Ok, anything but that." She said and laughed. I blushed slightly and grabbed a sword. "Better." She said with a smile still on her face.

She taught me how to use each weapon (But the puny knife), soon we gained a crowd and they were chanting for us to fight. I knew Astrid would win, this is way unfair.