Missing: Eclipse

Gobber POV

"Eh lad, have you seen Hiccup?" I asked one of the men ordering a saddle. "Not recently, e must be out with his gang." The man replied. I finished up the last of the orders at sun down and walked over to Valkas house.

"Eh Valka? Have you seen Hiccup?" I questioned as I knocked on the door. "Coming!" I heard her. She opened the door and replied to my question. "Wasn't he working with you?" She asked as she gave a concerned expression.

Suddenly I heard as a Nightfury swept down and landed on Berk. "Hiccup?" Valka called as she walked over with me. Soon after a Nadder landed. "Astrid, Hiccup, vere's Eclipse?" I questioned as I approached them.

"Yeah . . . About that . . . I better tell you the dream she had . . ." Hiccup said. "Vhy is it so bad ven its only a dream?" I asked confused. "Lets just say it was more of a . . . prediction she made . . ." Hiccup said searching for the word but came up with a different one for it.

"Ye best tell lad." I said as Valka looked at Hiccup with a confused expression. "Son, Gobber, lets talk somewhere private." Valka said as she led Hiccup, Toothless and I to her house. Hiccup slowly told the story, turning towards all of us as he spoke.

Toothless gave little sounds to agree with Hiccup. "Why didn't you tell us before?" Valka asked. "It didn't happen until recently, three days at most." Hiccup said. "Vell find er lad." I told Hiccup as I patted him on the back with my good hand.

"It-its just, I don't know what is going to happen from this point on . . . I feel like-like I can't do anything to help." Hiccup said. "Ve know she is a good friend, ve'll get her back." I told Hiccup.

I embraced Valka and Hiccup in a hug, "Perhaps ve should get Skullcrusher to track er scent." I recommended. "Good idea, I'll get Cloud Jumper as well." Valka said as she ran out. I walked out and sneaked into the dragon stables, only to find Eret taking care of Skullcrusher.

Guess he'll come along too . . . I told him the story about Eclipse dream and he got ready. I ran into the blacksmith shop and woke up my lazy dragon.

Valkas POV

"Hiccup, you and Skullcrusher are going to lead the way, you up for it?" I asked him. He gave me a smile, I gave him a loving hug and got onto Cloud Jumper. "I'm ready for it, but we need to wait for Gobber." Hiccup said as he patted Toothless.

"You ready bud? We're going to save Eclipse!" Hiccup said mainly to himself. Toothless wasn't listening to what Hiccup said, he seemed to be in his own world.

Toothless POV

I could only think of Eclipse, what if something bad happened to her, I should've been there with her . . . I've just been so busy lately, we haven't been able to hang out and get to catch up with eachother.

Ugh, I feel so selfish, how could I just ignore her like this? She is practically my best friend . . . Other than Hiccup . . . But still, she is my favorite Nightfury I know . . . Well, she was the only, and the best 'girlfriend' I'll ever have.

Even though she had a double life, it worked out between us. Maybe once I can get to her everything will be better . . . One can hope