Eclipse?

Hiccups POV

I continued running, I caught up with the group, short of breath. "Eclipse! The thing is controlling her!" I said they all caught on and ran off in different directions. Maybe they were warning the others, or just saving themselves (Ruff and Tuff).

Eclipses POV

I saw my body start to shift into its dragon form, I had a really really bad feeling.

Hiccups POV

I then realized I was only meters away from the house, what could she be doing in there anyway? I heard a NightFury sound, more like a scream.

Eclipses POV

I tried to regain control, I had control of my right wing and front left foot. "You won't win Eclipse, plus even if you do I still win. The only way to defeat me, is to defeat yourself in the process." The voice said, giving me a chill down my spine.

"I will win!" I yelled to nobody, they can't hear me anyway. I continued trying to access my other limbs, I got control of my back tailfins. I lost control of my right wing and whoever was controlling me made me fly. I tried to take them down, but how . . . I pulled my tailfins inward, laying flat against my tail. We went down pretty quick.

I tried to move with control of only my left leg, that wasn't happening.

Hiccups POV

I watched as Eclipse flew out of the building, she had red eyes and red markings along her body. Toothless must've noticed Eclipse having issues. He started making noises, if only I knew what he was saying.

Eclipses POV

"ECLIPSE! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! YOU CAN FIGHT HIM! JUST LIKE YOU TAUGHT ME TO FIGHT THE BEWILDERBEAST!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. "I wish I had as much confidence as you did." I said to nobody once more.

Toothless POV

"Come on Eclipse! Fight it! I know you can!" I continued as I approached her. One of her eyes turned her normal blue, half of her body lost the red markings. "For me, I can't lose you!" I continued saying anything to get her to get control. She had no control of the mouth, and it was preparing a blast against me.

The blast was blown and it hit me on the head, I fell onto the ground. I couldn't move my body, soon I lost control of my eyes.

Eclipses POV

"Toothless! I did it!" I said as I saw him on the ground, knocked out. "Toothless?" I questioned as I nudged him with my nose. Hiccup was watching, he immediately ran over when it looked like I was normal again.

"I'll take that!" He said as he took the necklace. "Burn it to ash." I said as he walked away. "Toothless?" I continued as I nudged him some more. "Hahaha! Gets what he deserves." The voice said. "Leave me alone!" I whispered to it.

"Eclipse, I don't think you realize, I can control you with a necklace or not. I am always with you, and you have no say in it. All it takes is a word of mine, or a flick of my hand." He said in my head.

I covered my head, trying to block the noise from coming in. "Eclipse, I think its time we taught Hiccup to kill a dragon. Bring Toothless to me, were going to have some fun." The voice said.

Astrids POV

OF COURSE I STAYED AND WATCHED! I was just hidden by the trees. Eclipse was either talking to herself or talking to Toothless which I couldn't tell if he was okay. I saw as she flew into the air and grabbed him with her legs.

I hope she isn't bringing him somewhere bad . . .