Chapter 2

I woke up with a sore head around 3 ish, I went downstairs into the kitchen where I took some painkillers before I went back to bed, I tried to go to sleep but couldn't because I kept thinking about when I got kidnapped but quickly decided to think about something else since I don't want to live in the past since I moved to Mexico for a new start I thought to myself, and then I fell asleep after 20 minutes of trying. I woke up about 10 then got out of bed before I went downstairs make myself a coffee, then I started going through my phone for a while before I decided to look at some colleges, even though I don't know if I can get in because I was in second year since I managed to get the grades I needed while at school which meant that I could advance onto college well that was until my parents got killed, and I was taken. 

I applied for a couple of colleges before doing some housework, I have done all the housework when I decided to go to buy some food then on my way back home I noticed that there was a 2000 Harley Davidson it was all black, and it's park outside of the persons house next door to me. I fell in love with the bike since as I was growing up my dad had motorbikes, I walked inside my house while wondering who the bike belongs too then spent the rest of my day doing nothing, and it's going on 6 so I decided to started making dinner. I'm making pasta with bacon, after I cooked it I watched Dominic Deangelis videos, when I finished eating I washed then dried the dishes, and then sat on my couch going through my social media while drinking coffee until there was a knock on my front door. 

 I got up from the couch, then made my way to the front door before answering it, I opened the door when I looked see a guy about 20 looking at me with a smirk on his face, and I noticed he had a leather jacket on with some patches on it. I decided to look at my phone since I don't like making eye contact, the guy cleared his throat which made me look back at him.

"Hi?" I asked the guy confused.

"I seen that the lights were on, I didn't know that I had a new neighbor" the guy said with a scary but soft voice.

"Okay, well I just said hi... I'm busy right now so can you please leave?" I say then question the guy because he's actually scarring me a bit but he can't know that.

"Yes sure, I will see you around" the guy tells me before he started walking away.

I closed the front door then flopped down onto my couch while going through my phone, I decided to take a nap since I am kind of tired.