Chapter 38

Carlos POV

I was sitting in one of the rooms with Amy to get away from the music for a while, we were talking when one of my club members walk in before telling me that two of the Dark Souls MC are here which made me mentally sigh but nod at my club member, I look at Amy then tell her that I will be back in about ten minutes but she wants to come with me, and I don't want her in the same room as me when I am with other clubs because I act like I don't care about anything also  if I need to then I will fight with them. I really don't want Amy seeing that side of me ever, I tell her that I will get Lucifer in to keep her company which she agrees with. I walk out of the room before going into the bar area where Lucifer is, and I walk up to him.

"I need you too keep Amy company while I deal with two Dark Souls members" I tell him in a serious tone.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help you deal with the Dark Souls instead?" Lucifer questions me which made me laugh at him.

"I want you to keep Amy company that's all I want you to do" I say to him before walking out of the bar area. 

I walk into the meeting room where I see Harry along with that Lazer guy, I give them a blank look then looked at my prospects then gave them a small nod, they gave me an unsure look but  walk out anyway leaving me alone with Harry, and Lazer. They look at each other with a questioning look which makes me smirk slightly, I'm just trying to figure out why they are stupid to come here since I will not hesitate to kill them both before even hearing what they have to say but I decide to hear them out for at least for two seconds, and with that thought I sit down across the table from them with my eyebrow raised while looking at them with a blank look. 

"Carlos...I know you will have a problem with us being here but if you are willing to hear me out then I would really appreciate it" Harry tells me while looking at me with a serious look. 

"You have two seconds to talk before I decide if I want to kill you both or not because I don't really like the way you have been treating Amy" I tell them with a dark chuckle. 

"I hate myself for the way I have treated Amy, I honestly want what's best for her that is why I did what I thought was right at the time, and that I kind of need you to help me with something" Harry  says to me.

"You should hate yourself for the way you treated Amy she's your fucking sister, you treat her like some fucking club whore by the way you talk to her not to mention the way you speak about her. Why should I help you?" I tell him then question him. 

"I know the way I have been with Amy is awful but I need your help me to take down Darren and the Black Hearts MC" he says I was wondering at first if he's joking but I can tell by the way he is talking that's he being serious.

"Why do you want to take down Darren? He's part of your Club also why the Black Hearts?" I question Harry so I can make up my mind if I should help him or not.

"Darren has become obsessed with Amy he has even manged to make himself her boss so he can control when she can/can't work, and he's going to get the whole charter killed because he is killing other clubs. The Black Hearts MC are looking for Amy since they want her because she needs to marry someone from False Daggers" he tells me, and I gave him a questioning look.

"How do you know that the Black Hearts are looking for Amy? How do you know that she needs to marry someone from False Daggers?" I questioning him.

"It's a thing the Black Hearts MC do my mum was a daughter from one of the Black Hearts MC members, she was engaged to a guy in collage until her dad arranged for her to get married to my dad who was a member of False Daggers, and now they know Amy is alive which means they are looking for her so she can marry the vice president of the False Daggers. I know she is happy with you so I want her happiness to come first"  Harry explains to me.

I sit there looking at Harry then at Lazer, I am just processing what Harry has just told me, and then I smile at them. 

"I will help you get rid of the Black Hearts MC as well as Darren just because I can protect Amy" I tell Harry while looking at Lazer with a blank look.

"Thanks Carlos for agreeing to do this, I also need to ask you something else" Harry says to me, and I nod at him to continue.

"I was the one that told Lazer to get in your MC because I was thinking if we are going to take Darren down it would be much easier doing it without his club members, and also most of the guys already want Darren dead so what do you think about turning the Dark Souls into Twisted Souls?" Harry explains then questions me at the same time.

"I will only let the Dark Souls into my club only if you make sure that no other Dark Souls charter comes back here to start an MC club" I say trying to reason with Harry.

Harry nods at me, I nod back at him then I looked at Lazer then raise my eyebrow at him, and he gives me a confused look. I then hold out my hand to shake which makes Lazer look at me then to Harry then back at me again, and Lazer finally shakes my hand.

"Welcome to my club. I want you to get rid of your Dark Souls cut along with any other stuff you own with Darks Souls patch on it" I tell Lazer with a stern look so he knows I am being serious. 

"Okay" Lazer replies back.

After we have discussed everything Harry, Lazer, and I walk out of the room that we are in. Harry and Lazer walk out of the clubhouse while I walk into the room that Amy is in, I see her and Lucifer were just talking then Lucifer walked out as I was walking over to Amy. I sat on the couch next to her, I wrapped my arm around her then she laid her head on my chest before I kissed her on the head. Then I whispered something to her in Spanish so she can't understand what I said because I don't need her worrying about anything, and I am slightly pissed off that she didn't tell me that she is working for Darren now.