Chapter 18

I got up off my bed before going into the bathroom where I splashed water on my face since my eyes were red, also puffy from crying after I done that I went downstairs before walking into the kitchen to make myself some coffee, and the front door bell went as the kettle started boiling, I answered the front door to see Carlos was standing there, he gave me a worried look but I faked smiled at him, and opened the door wider so he can come in. 

"Amy you don't need to act like you're okay in front of me okay" Carlos says in a gentle voice while giving me a worried look. 

"Do you want a coffee?" I ask Carlos avoiding what he just said. 

"Yeah, black no sugar" Carlos tells me with a sigh. 

"Okay" I say while going through to the kitchen. 

I walk into the kitchen then got two cups out of the cupboard, I made the coffee before going into the living room, and I put Carlos's coffee on the table since he was texting.  I sat on the couch next to him then Carlos put his phone away, before taking a sip of his coffee then he looked at me which made me look back at him then raised my eyebrow at him while giving him a questioning look, and Carlos just chuckled. 

"Amy you were upset when you called me, now I am here your acting like you don't know what to do" Carlos tells me with a smirk. 

"Sorry....You were right Harry is my brother, the whole club knew about my kidnapping.....I just feel that you're the only person that has been honest with me" I say to him while sighing. 

"It's fine, if you feel bad you should let me take you out for dinner sometime" Carlos said with a smile. 

"Yeah, I would like that also I'm sorry if you were busy when I called you" I tell him while looking at the floor. 

"Okay. I will arrange something for during the week, Amy don't apologize because I wasn't busy, even If I was I would still come" He says while looking at me with a serious look. 

"Carlos can you stay here tonight? I don't want to be here by myself...sorry if that sounds stupid" I question him then say while looking at him sheepishly. 

"I would be happy to stay the night, it doesn't sound stupid no one likes being alone no matter if they act like they do" Carlos says with a smile. 

It's going on 21:00 pm, Carlos just went to his clubhouse to deal with some business because his vice president can't do it, I'm sitting on the couch watching this movie called 'Nerve' since Carlos, and I were watching it until he got a phone call from one of the people in his club. We were eating popcorn while cuddling on the sofa, the film ended then I looked at the time it's  23:10, and I'm starting to get tired.

I went upstairs then went into my room where I got changed into my pjs, I took a blanket off of my bed then went back downstairs before I put another movie on, and laid on the couch with the blanket over me as I ate more popcorn. The second movie finished then I turned my laptop off before I fell asleep, I was woken up with the front door opening before closing again, and I sat up on the couch as I rubbed my eyes then seen Carlos sitting on the chair he looks pissed off. I looked at him, then went upstairs so I can use the bathroom before I went back downstairs, Carlos is sitting in the sofa with a beer in his hand, and I looked at the time on my phone to see it's 04:07 am. I sat next to Carlos while giving him a questioning look. 

"Are you okay?" I questioned Carlos while poking his side to get his attention. 

"Yeah, I'm fine thank you for asking princess. How are you?" Carlos says then asks me while looking at me. 

"I'm fine, just a bit tired since someone decided to walk in at 4 in the morning" I say while playfully glaring at him. 

"Aww I'm sorry princess" Carlos says while wrapping one arm around me then  moving me closer to him. 

I place my head on his lap, close my eyes as he starts playing with my hair then I hear him chuckle but I am too tired to care, and I feel Carlos moving before I feel the blanket getting put on me. Carlos says night princess then with that I fall asleep, I was woken up with my alarm for work anyway I got up then turned it off, I went into the kitchen where I make myself a coffee then walked into the living room to see that Carlos is awake, and he is on his phone texting. I sat next to him then started drinking my coffee, Carlos poked my side which made me turn around to face him, and gave him a questioning look. 

"I asked you if you made me a coffee" Carlos said while smiling at me.

"You were sleeping when I made mine. If you want a coffee go, and make one" I tell him.

Carlos nodded at me before going into the kitchen to make himself a coffee, I looked at the time then went upstairs to get ready for work, I went for a shower before getting dressed I'm wearing black high waisted ripped jeans with a grey top, and then went downstairs to put my cup in the sink before putting my black shoes on. I put my hair in a high ponytail before putting some make-up on, I took my phone off charge as I got my earphones and then walked out the front door but turned around since Carlos shouted me. 

"What is it?" I asked him while turning around to face him.

"Are you sure you want to go to work today?" Carlos questioned me.

"I need to so I can pay bills, work will help me keep my mind of things for a while" I tell him with a serious look. 

"Amy what if they come into the cafe? You can't tell them to get out because their customers" Carlos tells me.

"Carlos I get the fact that your trying to help me but I think I can handle work, encase you have forgotten they live next door which means I will be seeing them anyway" I say to him.

"Okay. I will come in later on to check on you" Carlos says to me. 

I nod at him then walk out of the house,  make my way to work while listening to music right now I'm listen to 'My Darkest Days- Casual Sex', and  I walked into the cafe again it was quiet with only a few people in. I started taking orders, cleaning tables just like always which I don't mind doing, I have been at work nearly the full day, and Carlos hasn't came in to see me yet.