Chapter 14

I pulled away from Darren while giving him a confused look before I looked at the guys with the same look.

"How are you here walking about? Since yesterday you were still in a coma" I asked then said to  Darren.

"Well you see the guys, and I thought it would be funny to prank you. I have been out of my coma for a week now" Darren tells me, and I looked at him in bewilderment.

"What?  You thought it was funny for me to worry about you everyday, and night. Hoping that you are okay also that you will wake up" I say getting angry at him.

"Amy chill" Xander told me.

"Fuck you, get the fuck out of my house" I tell them, they get up before walking out.

I sighed while thinking that I can't believe I was actually worrying about Darren while he was perfectly fine, I feel stupid but why the hell did they think it was funny to put me through that. I went upstairs to my room before going into my bed, decided that I am not going to work today since I'm tired then I put my music on I'm listen to 'Marilyn Manson- This Is The New *hit' while I started to fall asleep with my music playing.  I woke up then went downstairs into the kitchen where I made myself coffee with a chicken salad, when I had finished eating I went into the kitchen where I washed, and dried then put away the dishes. 

I went upstairs to get my phone, I looked at it to see I have 4 missed calls off of Darren, 12 messages along with 2 voice mails, and I decided to look at the messages before going for a shower. After my shower I got changed into jeans along with a crop top, when I was ready I made my way over to the guys house, I knocked on the door then waited a few seconds before Coco opened it with half a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand.

"Amy you are here. You ready to party with us, have you forgiven us?" Coco says then questioned me.

"Yeah I am here. I'm not partying with you guys also yeah I have forgiven you guys" I say while smiling at him.

"That's good. Come in" Coco tells me while moving out the way so I can walk into the house.

I nod at him while walking into the house, Coco slapped my ass as I walked by him which made me turn around then glare at him but he just gave an innocent smile, and then winked at me before walking away. I rolled my eyes as I went into the dining room where I know Darren will be, I walked in to see that Darren is taking drugs just as I thought he would be then Xander spotted me before smiling at me, and then looked at Darren then back at me. Darren looked at me before walking over to me, and hugged me. I mentally sighed but hugged him back, and then pulled away. 

"I'm going to get a drink" I tell Darren because he looked at me with a confused look.

"Okay. Hurry back" Darren tells me.

I nod at him before making my way to the kitchen, poured myself vodka with red bull well I guess that I am partying with them after all I think to myself as I walk back into the dining room, then sat on the couch while taking sips of my drink as the guys took drugs, and I noticed Billy looking at me.

"Do you want some?" He asked me while holding a bag with white powder in it.

"No. I don't take drugs" I tell him while taking another sip of my drink.

"Okay" Xander says with a bit of attitude.

I just looked at him before getting up off the couch, made my way through to the living room, and started dancing with Coco.