Chapter 24

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist, I looked to see Carlos lying sleeping before  wondering when did he get to bed because usually the slightest nose wakes me up, I moved Carlos's arm off of me then got out of bed, took out a pair of shorts along with a tank top then got a towel before going through to my bathroom so that I can take a shower. I put my music on but kept it low since I don't want to wake Carlos, once I was out the shower I got changed into my clothes before going into my bedroom then sat down at my dressing table, and started putting my make-up on. I checked the time when I realized that I still have 30 minuets to get ready, I was curling my hair when Carlos said my name which made me turn around to look at him, and he's sitting up against the headboard smoking.

"Morning, when did you get to bed?" I say then question him.

"Morning princess. I came to bed an hour ago" He tells me which made me gave him a confused look.

"Why are you up if you went to bed an hour ago?" I ask him.

"Just because I went to bed doesn't mean that I slept" Carlos states while I nod at him.

"Okay, well I need to go to work. I will see you later" I tell him, Carlos gave me a weird look.

"You were working last night, now your working again?" Carlos says then asked me.

"Yeah. I covered someones shift last night, I'm supposed to be working today" I tell him.

Carlos nods at me as I grabbed my phone along with my earphones before I put on my boots, started walking to work on my way to work  I listen to 'Derek Luh- Grow up', I took my earphones out as I reached the Cafe, and when I walked into work I notice that it's quite busy. I started taking orders while I was writing down an order the cafe door opened before slamming shut, I looked to see Darren with his guys they were all smirking while I rolled my eyes at them, I finished taking my current order before going to Darren's table. 

"What can I get for you today?" I asked them with a fake smile.

"Can you just get us a black coffee....How is Carlos?" Lazer says then asked me.

"Okay...Why are you asking about Carlos?" I say while writing down the order.

"Carlos never told you?" Harry asks answering my question with a question.

"I don't have time for these games tell me or don't" I tell him with a sigh getting bored.

"We payed Carlos a little visit yesterday at your house. I thought he would have told you" Billy says while laughing.

"Okay. I will be back with your coffee" I tell them before walking away.

I can't believe that Carlos never told me that Darren, and the guys came into my house just to pay him a visit. What kind of visit was it since I don't think that they were all drinking coffee while discussing bikes, I took Darren as well as the guys there coffee over to them then they paid me the money but never left a tip which sucks, and I looked at the time to see that my shift is almost finished which is really good because I just want to go home to lay in bed.

 I put my earphones back in as I walked home, when I got in I went upstairs to my room but I walked in to see Carlos holding a baseball bat which made me gave him a confused look but he looked at me shocked like he wasn't expecting me, and I looked at the bat which made Carlos drop it on the floor.

"I am guessing this has something to do with Darren, and his guys" I say to Carlos, and he looks at me confused.

"Why would you think or guess that princess?" Carlos asked me.

"Billy one of Darren's guys mentioned that they payed you a visit yesterday" I tell him.

"Yeah they did but nothing happened" He tells me with a slight smile.

"Are you positive nothing happened?" I ask him not believing him.

"We might have got into a little fight but it's all good princess" Carlos tells me while hugging me.

I just nod before hugging him back, I pull away which made Carlo gave me a confused look.

"What's up?" He asked me.

"I just want to get pjs on then lay in bed" I tell him then Carlos smirked.

"That sounds like a perfect idea princess, I will pick a movie while you get changed into pjs" Carlos says with a smile.