Chapter 30

I left the clubhouse after exchanging numbers with Winter, I'm currently walking back to my house now while thinking about how good it was hearing Carlos's voice even though he's only been gone a day but I miss him, I get in the house before going into the kitchen where I make myself a coffee, and once I have made my coffee I go upstairs to see that my whole room is a mess everything is everywhere which made me freak out slightly. I put my cup on my dressing table since my bedside tables are laying on the floor, I walk over to the bedside tables then pick them up before I start tidying up my room, whilst tidying up I thought to myself who did this but I couldn't think of anyone except Darren or the guys but they wouldn't do this right? I finished tidying up then I sat on my bed drinking my coffee while watching movies on Netflix, I was half way through watching Death Note when my phone started ringing, and I looked at the caller ID it's Winter which I answered.

*Phone Call*

Winter: "You answered straight away! Do you want to go to a nightclub?"

Me: "Yeah, I always answer straight away. Sure what time?"

Winter: "Okay. I will come to your's about 5 then we can start getting ready."

Me: "Okay. See you at 5."

We hung up then I began watching the rest of the movie, I went into the kitchen to make food after the movie finished, and I cleaned the kitchen.  I spent the rest of the day listening to music, reading books as well as watching YouTubers it's going on 5 which means Winter will be here soon. I was listen to Trap Nation on Youtube, I just put the playlist on before there was a knock on my front door, I go downstairs before answering the door to see Winter then I invite her in, we go to my room where Winter puts a bag on my bed then empties it, and then she started doing her make- up. I walk over to my dressing table where I start curling my hair, when I am finished curling my hair I do my make-up before getting dressed into a dark purple skater dress with matching high heels. 

Winter is wearing a baby blue skin tight dress along with baby blue high heels, We are both ready then Winter calls a cab which means we are both sitting on my bed going through social media while waiting for the cab to arrive, and I get a message request I looked to see who the message request is from Harry. I wasn't sure if I should accept it or not, I just ignored it then a car beeped there horn, and I looked out the window to see the cab.  Winter made her way to the cab while I locked the front door, I was walking towards the cab when someone shouted my name which made me turn around, I looked to see Lazer which made me mentally sigh while Lazer made his way over to me while giving me a genuine smile before giving me a serious look.

"I just wanted to know if Carlos has said anything to you?" Lazer asked me.

"Can you be more pacific?" I say to him.

"Has he said anything about me to you?" Lazer asked me which makes me confused why would Carlos have said anything to me about Lazer. 

"No he hasn't...Why are you asking that?" I ask him with a confused look.

"It doesn't matter why I am asking you, if you talk to Carlos just tell him that I would never betray my brotherhood for the wrong reason" Lazer tells me  then walks off. 

I get in the cab next to Winter, it was only a 10 minute ride before we got to the nightclub, I would be happy to tell you that Lazer asking about Carlos wasn't bothering me but that's not the case it's the only thing that has been going through my mind since I got in the cab. We got in the club before going to the bar where we order jelly shots before we started dancing, I went back to get more drinks when I was walking towards Winter with her drink I noticed she was making out with some guy, I walked up to her then grabbed her arm gently which made Winter turn around to face me with a pissed off look, and I gave her what the fuck look. 

"Amy this is Frank, he is the reason I wanted to come to the nightclub" Winter tells me with a grin on her face.

"You are married to Lucifer what the fuck are you playing at?" I ask her slightly confused.

"Lucifer, and I have been married for 5 years we aren't the same people we were when we first met." Winter tells me then starts kissing the guy again.

I went to the bar placed the drink I got Winter on it, I drank mine before going outside where there was a cab, I got into the cab before telling the driver my address, and then I paid the driver before walking into the house. The place is empty I hate it I just want to cuddle with Carlos, I thought about what Lazer said also how Winter is cheating on her husband which is pretty fucked up, I go upstairs to my bathroom then run myself a bath while I put bubbles in it before going downstairs to make myself a coffee, and I get in my bath while my music is playing. I'm relaxing in my bath while drinking coffee, my music got cut off with my phone ringing which made me pick up my phone to see that Carlos was Face-timing  me, and I answered the call but it was saying connecting before I finally I seen Carlos's face.

"Hey princess....Oh you're in a bath" Carlos says then states the obvious.

"Hey, yeah I am" I say then laugh at the fact the he states the obvious.

"How are you?" He asked me with a smile but I can see that he's tired.

"You already asked me that earlier" I tell him but he nods.

"I know I did but I want to make sure you're okay" Carlos tells me while giving me a worried look.

"Carlos what's going on between you, and Lazer?" I asked him then slightly raised my eyebrow. 

"Why are you asking that princess?" Carlos asks answering  my question with a question.  

"Lazer spoke to me today telling me to tell you that he would never betray his brotherhood for the wrong reason" I tell Carlos with a confused look.

"He doesn't give up" Carlos said with a sigh.

"Carlos what's going on?" I ask him confused.

"Lazer wants to leave the Dark Souls MC to join my MC, I have told him no but he's not taking no for an answer" Carlos tells me while sighing.

"Oh okay....Carlos what happens if someone cheats on someone from an MC?" I ask Carlos.

"Why are you asking that princess?" Carlos asked me curiously.

"I'm just wondering that's all" I tell him.

"Well if it's a girlfriend then they break up, if it's a club slut we kick her out of the MC clubhouse, and if it's an Old lady they get divorced also if they have a kid/ children the father gets to raise them but of course the mother still gets to see it/ them" Carlos tells me while I just nod at him.

"Okay but isn't that a bit harsh to take a kid away from their parent just for cheating?" I ask him.

"Princess the world I live in isn't a nice place" Carlos tells me.

"Okay" I say with a small smile.

"Princess. I'm going to ask you one more time why did you ask the question about cheating?" Carlos tells/ questions me. 

"I was just curious that's all" I tell him while biting my bottom lip.

"Amy I don't fucking believe you. You either tell me now or when I come back" Carlos tells me harshly, and I honestly felt like crying because he has never spoke to me like that.  

"I'm going to get out the bath now" I tell him then hung up on him. 

I got out of the bath while regretting saying anything about the whole cheating thing but I was curious as to what would happen, I started getting my pjs on before got into bed then  put my music on as I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.