Chapter 22

I went into my room, Carlos is sitting against the headboard while talking to someone on the phone, he's talking in Spanish which means I can't understand what he's saying anyway I went into my cupboard where I took out a top along with a pair of skinny jeans then a pair of black heels. I was walking out of my bedroom when Carlos shouted my name, I turned around to face him with a smile.

"What?" I ask him while raising my eyebrow at him.

"Where are you going?" Carlos asked me.

"I need to cover a shift at work" I tell him.

"Okay. When do you start work?" Carlos said before asking me.

"I start in 30 minutes, why?" I say then question him.

"Okay. I was just wondering" Carlos tells me which made me nod at him.

Carlos started talking in Spanish again into the phone, I walked out of my room then went into the bathroom where I got ready, and after I was ready  I flung my hair into a high ponytail before going downstairs into the living room where I got my earphones along with my phone then walked out of the house.

Carlos POV

The front door shut I guess that's Amy away to work, I got off the phone about 2 seconds ago so I decided to lay down on the bed then closed my eyes to try and get some sleep well that was until the front door opened before closing again. I looked at the clock in Amy's room to see that she's only been gone 10 minutes, that was quick I thought to myself as the bedroom door opened that's when I noticed that a couple of Dark Souls along with Darren walk into the room. I got off the bed before I stood up while smirked at Darren, and his guys.

"What do you want?" I ask him in a bored tone.

"Nothing" Darren says walking closer to me while shaking his head.

I knew what was coming, I moved out of the way then watched as Darren's fist collided with the wall which made me chuckle, even though Darren looked pissed then I notice him look at his guys before giving them a nod.

"Really, you need your guys to hold me while you beat me?" I ask while laughing, he was looking at me like I'm insane.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"  Darren shouted at me, then his guys grabbed me.

I was still laughing while Darren punched me in the mouth, I did glared at him before tilting my head to the side then I noticed Harry walking up to me with a lit cigarette in his hand, and he smirked at me before putting the cigarette bellow my eye as he twisted it putting it out on my face. 

I shouted at him in Spanish, Harry along with the rest of the guys laughed while I was getting pissed off, Darren punched me in the stomach before kicking me then punched me in the eye, after that Darren walked out while his guys let go of me, and they followed him. I went through to the bathroom to look for stuff to clean my wounds up with, I go under the sink where I found a bag that had some medical supplies, I cleaned the cigarette burn before putting  a cold cloth on my eye, and as I was putting the bag back under the sink something fell out. I picked it up it, I noticed that it's a razor blade that's why I noticed that it had dried blood on the blade, and I put it back in the bag.

I put the bag under the sink then I walked out of the house, I went to my clubhouse since most of my guys are here, and I went straight to the bar. I pour myself shots of tequila, none of my guys came up to me which is very smart of them because the way I am feeling right now, I want to kill someone then I remembered the guy that stole drugs off me, and I walk up to Dominic even though he is practically fucking some club slut.

"Dominic is he up yet?" I ask him, Dominic nodded at me.

I walk upstairs where I made my way to the soundproof room, the guy is looking at me with wide eyes but I smiled at him as I grabbed a knife then walked over to him, and slit both sides of his face. The guy screamed out in pain while I laughed at his pain, I then grabbed a different knife before I started cutting off his fingers but  I soon got bored, I went back downstairs to the bar then started drinking, and I was drinking  my 7th drink when one of the club sluts walked up to me then started running her fingers up and down my chest. I grabbed her hands while pushing her off me.

"DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME. GO AND FIND SOME OTHER GUY TO FUCK!"  I shout at her which makes her nod at me before going onto a different guy.