Chapter 35

Harry's POV

I honestly hate talking about my sister the way I do believe me I do, I  just didn't want her to be part of this lifestyle that's the only reason I never looked for her while she was kidnapped but I knew that she would escape one day, and I knew that day when she did escape she would need to get out of the country so since I am in an MC it's kind of easy to get stuff done if you know the right people. People have always told me it's not what about you know it's about who you know, and that has always been true for me anyway. The thing is I am happy that my sister is happy with Carlos but the thing I am not happy about it that he is in a MC but not only that but the President which puts her in more danger, I know your probably thinking what the fuck is up with this guy because he's part of an MC, and will most likely have a girlfriend or will have one in the future which means  she will be brought into this lifestyle as well.

 I get your point but the only reason I left was to protect Amy, the thing is my dad even his dad all the guys in the family have all been MC members so it kind of runs in the family, and also it's a rule that if there is a girl born in a MC family she is got to marry a guy from a different MC. I thought if I left that my dad would see how fucked up it is to see his  daughter marry some guy she might not love, I thought he might understand since his marriage is all fake because he married my mum who was a daughter from The Black Hearts MC, and my mum didn't love my dad in fact before they got married my mum was engaged to a guy she met a college until she had to marry my dad a guy she didn't even know or love. I didn't want that for Amy so I hired someone to kill my parents, I didn't expect Amy to be in I thought she would be at school then come home to the news her parents are dead, and she would get put into care but no it never happened like that so I told the guys to just take her. I know I am a horrible brother but I honestly wanted her to have a normal life, I'm also worried about Darren because I know he likes my sister but he's not getting her, I have ask Lazer to try, and get Carlos to let him join his MC. 

The way Darren is acting he's going to get all of us killed but I think if Carlos, and I have a sit down we could maybe come together. Then maybe work on kind of plan to get rid of Darren, few of the MC's that are looking for Amy but the main MC that wants Amy is the Black Hearts.