Chapter 58

*Time skip 2 weeks* 

I have just woken up in my own bed since Carlos, and I came back to Mexico last night. I looked at the time, got up out of bed then walked over to the wardrobe where I took out one of Carlos's tops since I'm currently not wearing anything, I make my way downstairs after I put the top on, and I decide to make pancakes for breakfast because I'm in the mood for pancakes when the pancakes are ready I go into the living room. I sat on the couch while eating my pancakes when my phone dings letting me know I have a message, I look to see who text me to see Harry's name on the screen which makes me confused as why he is texting me, and I open the message up to see a picture of Carlos holding a puppy. I smiled when I  seen the picture, I decided to call Carlos but as I put the phone to my ear the front door opens then shuts, and Carlos walks into the living room with a Pomeranian puppy. 

I got off the couch then walked over to Carlos while looking at the adorable puppy, Carlos smiles as he sees my face light up with happiness as I take the puppy off of him, and start cuddling it as I make my way back to the couch to sit down with the puppy. Carlos sits next to me then he notices my pancakes, takes one then starts eating it which made me look at him with a mad look, and Carlos smiles at me while petting the puppy.

"What are you going to name him?" Carlos questions me while eating the rest of my pancakes.  

"I don't know, stop eating my pancakes" I say before telling Carlos. 

"He needs a name princess. Your pancakes taste so good therefor I won't stop eating them" Carlos says, and states. 

"Lucky" I say which makes Carlos look at me weird while the puppy licks my hand. 

"What?" Carlos questions me with a confused look. 

"I'm going to name him Lucky" I tell Carlos while holding the puppy up to my face. 

"Oh alright" Carlos says with a little laugh. 

"You don't like the name do you?" I ask Carlos with a sad look. 

"No princess I think Lucky is a great name" Carlos says while petting Lucky on the head. 

"Okay. Why did you get us a dog?" I say, and then question him. 

"I got you a dog because I thought you would be less bored while I go away for club stuff" Carlos tells me. 

"When are you going away?" I question him with a sad look. 

"I'm not going away what I meant was if I need to go away" Carlos tells me with a smile. 

"Okay that's good because I hate it when you go away" I tell him while giving him a kiss. 

"I miss you when I'm away princess that's why I'm trying to make sure I don't need to go away as much" Carlos tell me, and Lucky falls asleep on my lap. 

"That's good" I say. 

Carlos nods in agreement before putting Netflix on my laptop, I cuddle into Carlos being careful not to wake Lucky up, and Carlos wraps his arm around me while watching Netflix.