Chapter 72

Carlos POV

I have been in prison for 5 days, on the first day here I got in a fight because people love talking shit, and also it lets inmates know not to fuck around with me since most of them probably don't know who I am. The worst thing about being in prison right now is that I can't talk to Amy whenever I want too, I just came back from the visiting room where I got to see Amy along with Lazer but I hardly spoke to him because I really missed talking to Amy. 

I'm currently in my cell by myself since my cellmate is away to a meeting to see if he can get parole since he is near the end of his sentence, I lay on the bed which is uncomfortable as fuck then I close my eyes since I am really tired but open my eyes again when I here officers shouting at one of the other inmates in the block I am in, and I sigh inwards since I just want to be with Amy it sucks that I only got to talk to her for 30 minuets but I guess it's better than not talking to her at all. I close my eyes once again but then my cellmate walks in, he looks angry I guess he never got parole but come on why should he care he's getting out next month, and he looks at me before smirking at me. 

"¿ Quien fue esa linda chica que vino a verte?" He asks me in Spanish. 

"No es de tu incumbencia " I replied back to him. 

"De acuerdo,¿entonces no te importa si la follo cuando salga de este lugar ?" He says, and then questions me. 

"La tocas estas muerto " I tell him with a smirk on my face. 

" Esco significa que ella es tu puta o hermana" He replies back which makes me mad. 

"Ella no es una puta!" I yell at him before getting off the bed then punching him right in the jaw. 

I was sitting on top of the guy while punching everywhere on his face, he managed to get me off him by punching me right in the stomach, and I stood up before grabbing his head then hitting it off the toilet that is in our cell. I was about to hit his head of it again when officers came in our cell, pulled me off him then pinned me to the floor before putting handcuffs on me, and I was trying to get out of the cuffs so I can get to the fucking dick. The officers dragged me out of the cell then took me down to the shu which is where the officers take inmates that are causing trouble, the officers locked me in it before walking away from the room that I am in, and I don't know how long I am going to be in the shu for so that sucks even more. 

(¿ Quien fue esa linda chica que vino a verte means Who was that pretty girl who came to see you)

(No es de tu  incumbencia  means It is none of your business)

( De acuerdo,¿  entonces no te importa si la follo cuando salga de este lugar means Okay, so you do not mind if I fuck her when I out of this place?)

(La tocas estas muerto means you touch her you're dead)

(Esco significa que ella es tu puta o hermana means That means she's  your whore or sister)

(Ella no es una puta means She is not a whore!) 

I keep thinking about how he called Amy a whore but mostly thinking about how jealous I got when he said that he would fuck her, I can't deal with the fact that Amy will move on with her life eventually which means she will be fucking other guys, and I don't want her too but I want her to move on because who wants to wait 5 years for someone. I know that I can get parole but I need to wait 2-3 years max before I can even get a parole hearing, 2 years I will be 28 so I don't know if Amy will still want to be with me if she has met someone her own age, and she could be really happy without me in her life wait what am I talking about Amy is mine she can meet any guy she wants but as soon as I get out of this place she is my princess again so I have no reason to get jealous I tell myself. 

*I am thinking of doing an other chapter on this book, and then doing a sequel but I don't....Can you comment if you think I should or not please, and I also thanking you for reading, voting, and commenting I really appreciate it*