Chapter 73

Amy's POV

It's been a month since Carlos has been in prison which I'm staring to get use too, I'm also going out more but I don't like talking to other guys since I feel like if I start dating someone else I would be cheating on Carlos even though he's told me to move on at least until he get's out of prison, and I'm going out tonight to a party that Lazer along with the club members are having there is going to be a lot of different MC's going tonight apparently Carlos always did it so they can meet other MC's.

 I'm currently taking Lucky for a walk since he's had all of his jags which means he can go outside now, I have been walking with him for over an hour so I think it's time to go back home so I turned around so that we can go back to the house, and when we get in the house I go upstairs so I can go for a bath but I leave Lucky downstairs so he can wonder about the living room.  

I get in my bath after I put my bath bomb in the water, I scroll through my playlist so I can listen to music while in the bath, and I finally pick a song which is 'Red Roses- lil skies and Landon Cube' I just relaxed in the bath before getting washed since I just wanted to chill for a little while. I got out the bath before getting dried then putting a pair of skinny jeans, a black corset, and a pair of heels on since I feel like getting dressed up a little tonight. I blow-dried my hair then curled it so that it looks nice then I moved on to my make-up, I just put my normal amount of make-up before looking at myself in the mirror making sure that I look okay, and I thought about Carlos wondering what he's doing because it must be really boring sitting in a cell all day everyday. 

I took a couple of pictures before walking downstairs to see if Lazer has came yet, I was about to text him when my phone went off, and it was Lazer texting me saying that he's 2 minutes away. I grab my bag along with my purse before walking out of the house, I was locking the front door as Lazer pulled up, and I put the house key in my bag before making my way to Lazer's car. I got in the car then put my seat-belt on, I looked at Lazer who was already looking at me which made me look at him with a confused look but Lazer just smiled at me before driving to where this party is being held at, and I decided to connect my phone to the car's Bluetooth so I can listen to my music. I went through my playlist before picking a song which is 'Nowadays- lil skies and Landon Cube' while looking out of the car window since none of us where talking, we finally pulled up to a building where there is a lot of club members inside, and outside of the building which makes me kind of nervous since I haven't really been around a lot of people without Carlos. 

We got out of the car then made our way passed the people at the gate who might have been security, Lazer walked off somewhere leaving me by myself how rude is that I thought to myself, I seen Pedro so I made my way over to speak to him since I don't see any other people I know out here, and Pedro smiled at me once he seen me which made me smile back at him. 

"How have you been?" Pedro asks me with a small smile.

"I'm doing good, I just miss Carlos though. How have you been?" I tell, and question him. 

"I'm fine thanks for asking, yeah Carlos misses you as well but you already know that" Pedro tells me, and I nod at him. 

"Yeah I know he does" I say while sighing slightly. 

"You look amazing. No I'm not trying to make a move on you because I honestly don't want Carlos to kill me" Pedro says while laughing. 

"Thank you. I know your not trying to make a move on me " I tell him with a smile. 

"How do you feel about modeling?" Pedro questions me, and I look at him confused. 

"I don't really mind. Why?" I say, and ask him. 

"I know a person who is looking for a model, and I think you would be perfect for it" Pedro tells me. 

"Okay" I say, and Pedro smiles at me. 

"I will message my friend, and let him know that you want to do it" Pedro says while walking away from me. 

I just stood there for a second trying to figure out how I just managed to get offered a modeling job, I was walking inside the building when someone shouted my name, and I turned around to see Harry. 

"What's up?" I ask him. 

"Nothing much, what have you been up to recently? You've not been at the clubhouse" Harry says, and questions me. 

"There isn't really a reason for me to be at the clubhouse anymore. I have been doing nothing much" I tell Harry who nods at me. 

"Have you spoken to Winter?" Harry asks me, and I looked at him with a weird look. 

"No I haven't why?" I ask him. 

"She told one of the club whores that she was fighting with you, and she put you in a coma or something like that" Harry tells me, and I looked at him pissed off. 

"SHE FUCKING SAID THAT?" I shout at Harry, and he nods his head at me. 

"I need to go and talk to other people" Harry tells me before walking away. 

I decided to find Lazer it wasn't that hard since he was just talking to club members from a different club, Lazer noticed me then he seen that I was pissed off which made him look at me with a worried look, and I walked straight towards his car which Lazer kindly unlocked for me so I could get in. I sat on the passengers seat while Lazer got in the drivers, he started the car while giving me glances out of the side of his eyes, and I mentally sighed I can't believe winter is such a bitch after I helped her get her baby back. 

"What's got you pissed off?" Lazer questions me.

"Didn't you hear? Winter has been telling the club whores that her, and I got in a fight which resulted in me being put in a coma" I tell Lazer while laughing like a maniac. 

"What she's been telling people that?" Lazer asks, and I nod at him. 

"Damn that whore has issues" Lazer tells me. 

"I'm going to kill her. I mean it first she gets Carlos put in prison, and now she's talking shit who the fuck does she think she is?" I say to Lazer, and question him. 

"You aren't going to kill her Amy, she's just doing it for attention" Lazer tells me while laughing. 

"Lazer. I swear I'm going to kill her" I tell him with a serious look. 

"Well if you need help I'm in" Lazer says with a serious look as well. 

*Since most of you commented wanting a sequel this is where this book ends, and I will be making the sequel soon*