Chapter 33

I have had a great night thanks to Carlos, I have now officially met all the club members anyway Carlos, and I are currently on our way home. We got out the car before walking into the house, I bent down to pick up the pizza when Carlos put his arms around my waist then I stood up straight, and turned around to face him. Carlos smiled while wrapping his arms back around me as he kisses me which made me automatically kissed him back, we pulled away before deciding to go to bed, I lay my head on Carlos's shoulder, and Carlos put his chin on top of my head.

"Princess I love you" Carlos tells me which makes me move to look at him.

"Don't say that" I tell him with a serious look.

"Why? I promise it's true" Carlos asked then says to me.

"I love you too" I tell him with a smile.

Carlos smiles then hugs me tight, I hug him back before we pulled away, Carlos gets out of bed while I watch his every move, he grabbed my laptop which  made me smile then Carlos jumped on the bed before kissing my forehead, and then put on Netflix.

"I have missed you the last couple of days" Carlos tells me while staring at me. 

"I missed you too, I was happy when I seen you earlier.... but that doesn't matter now" I tell him with a small smile. 

"Princess I seen how bad I hurt you earlier, I would do anything to go back and change it" Carlos tells me with a slight sigh.

"It's fine since I forgive you, anyway what movie are we going to watch?" I say then question him.

"How about we watch Step-Brothers?" Carlos asked me, and I nod at him. 

I feel asleep half way through the movie, I was cuddling into Carlos I missed being in his arms, I felt Carlos moving that made me wake up, and I looked to see Carlos walking out of the room then about 5 minutes later he came back in the room. Carlos had a coffee but he was on the phone, and then he hung up when he noticed I was awake. 

"Amy, why are you up?" Carlos asked me.

"I erm felt you moving then you left the room" I tell him.

"Okay but I just went to get a coffee, why didn't you tell me someone broke in?" Carlos says then questions me. 

"I didn't think it was a big deal, since I wasn't in when it happened" I tell him. 

"IT IS A BIG DEAL, WHAT IF YOU WERE HERE WHEN IT HAPPENED YOU COULD HAVE BEEN HURT OR WORSE!"  Carlos shouts at me.

"Carlos don't shout at me. I'm fine" I tell him which makes Carlos sigh.

"I'm sorry for shouting, I know your fine but I just can't help but worry about you" Carlos tells me. 

"It's fine, I know that you worry about me cause I worried about you when were up state" I tell Carlos.  

"You worried about me when I was gone? You don't need to ever worry about me okay princess" Carlos tells me, and I nod at him.