Chapter 70

Amy's POV

Carlos walks away from his lawyer who happens to be Pedro, Carols sits down in front of me which makes me frown since this is going to be the last time I'm going to see him without him being in prison clothes, and I look at at Carlos he is looking at me with a worried look but then looks at Harry as he leaves the court room with the rest of the guys that came. 

"Princess are you okay?" Carlos questions me as he moves to sit next to me. 

"Lazer told me that you lied about cheating on me just because you didn't want me to know that you are going inside" I tell him while sighing. 

"I know that it was stupid of me telling you that instead of the truth" Carlos says as he put his arm around me. 

"How am I going to live my life while you're locked up in a cell for 5 years?" I ask him while tracing the tattoo on his hand. 

"You're going to live your life easily just act like we never met, and that way you can start a new life without me in it" Carlos says while clenching his fist. 

"Your an idiot if you think I can forget about you that easily" I told him while slapping his chest which made him chuckle. 

"Princess.." Carlos was about to say something when two cop guys walked into the court room. 

"I love you" I tell Carlos as the cops came over to us. 

"I love you too" He tells me as he is put in handcuffs, and he kisses my forehead before he gets taken away. 

I felt like crying but I don't want to cry inside a court room, I walk outside of the building where Harry along with the rest of the guys are waiting for me, and I give them a weak smile before walking over to the car then got in it. I just can't get over the fact that Carlos is away from me it's not just for a few weeks but years, I realized that I don't know why Carlos is in prison for so I decided to ask one of the guys, and I took a breath before swallowing since I can feel myself wanting to cry right now. 

"Why is Carlos even away to prison?" I ask no one in particular with a shaky voice. 

"Winter snitched on Carlos about killing Lucifer after he told her she wasn't getting her baby" Lazer tells me while looking at the road. 

"Winter? I thought she didn't care that Lucifer was killed" I say confused but angry at the fact she snitched on Carlos. 

"Yeah Winter, she doesn't care that Lucifer was killed all she wanted was her baby so she snitched thinking that she would get her baby back" Harry explains to me. 

"I thought Carlos got rid of the body" I say to him. 

"Carlos got Lazer, and I to get rid of the body. We did but Carlos took the blame for everything" Harry tells me, and I just nod at him. 

I spent the rest of the car ride thinking of ways that I can hurt Winter because of her Carlos is spending 5 years in prison instead of me, here I thought Winter was actually wanting to be friends with me but she knew that I was going to find out but she's probably thinking that I will forgive her, and she is so wrong I swear I will kill her if I have too. We arrive at the clubhouse so we get out of the car, I was heading towards the road I walk down to go home when Harry shouted me, and I turned around to face him. 

"What's up?" I ask him with a serious look. 

"Why don't you stay at the clubhouse for a while?" Harry questions me.

"I want to go home but I might come over later" I tell him with a smile.

"Okay, see you later" Harry says before walking into the clubhouse. 

I nod while walking away so I can go home, I was 5 minutes away from my house when my phone started ringing so I looked at the caller ID to see Winters name, and I was glaring at my phone while thinking does this bitch have a death wish. I let the phone ring out then walked into my house, I looked around the place thinking everything is going to be so different now since I won't have Carlos to tell me everything is going to be fine when I'm having a bad day, he can't tell me how his day was or what's going on with the club, and he honestly thinks I'm going to live 5 years of my life without him even though I can't go one night without wanting to talk to him. 

I was cuddling with Lucky on the couch when the front door opened then shut, I looked to see Pedro which made me confused, and Pedro smiled at me before walking into the living room then sitting on the chair. 

"Carlos asked me to come by after the hearing" Pedro tells me so that I can stop being confused. 

"Oh okay. Why did Carlos ask you to come by?" I ask him while petting Lucky. 

"He asked me to bring you this" Pedro says while taking out a present box then handing it to me. 

"Thanks" I say while opening it. 

"You're welcome. I'm going to go now" Pedro tells me, and walks out the front door. 

I open the present that Carlos got me, I opened it to see a belly bar with the word "Princess" on it in bold writing, and I smiled as I kept looking at it I can't believe that he got me this. I decided to wear it so I took my other belly bar out then put the one that Carlos got me on, I wanted to call him so I can thank him but I realized I can't which made me sad again, and I was going  to put the box in the bin when a small note dropped out of the box. 

*Note*

"Princess I know that we had an argument which means that I won't get to spend my last night with you but please know that I love you, wouldn't do anything to hurt you well not on purpose anyway, and I know that you love me as well. I want you to do something for me please just live your life achieve your dreams so then in 5 years when I come out, I don't care if you have a boyfriend or husband I will come and get you so we can start back where we left off because princess you are mine, and I don't care if you don't think that but you are so I will always be there for you. I love you- Carlos."