Chapter 42

Carlos's POV

I am currently in a club meeting we are discussing where we should go for our next charity ride, along with what charity we should donate the money we raise too, and when the meeting was over I went to the bar then got a couple of beers. I was sitting on a bar stool when my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID to see it was an unknown number but I just ignored the call, and after my forth bottle of beer I decided to go home. I got in the house then went upstairs since that's where Amy is because she isn't downstairs, and when I  walked into the room Amy was laying in bed sleeping.

 I went back downstairs to the kitchen then started making tacos for dinner since Amy is sleeping, I finished making the tacos so I started to put them on the plate then my phone rang, and I looked at the caller ID but it was an unknown number so I just hung up. I went upstairs to wake Amy up for dinner when I entered the room she wasn't in the bed, and I heard that the shower was on so I knocked on the bathroom.

"Dinner is ready" I tell Amy through the door.

"Okay. I will be down in 5 minutes" Amy replied back. 

I walk out of the room then went back into the kitchen to pour drinks for us, I sat at the dining table for Amy before I start eating, Amy came downstairs then sat at the dinning table, and Amy was wearing a pair of sweats with one of my tops also her hair was up then I smiled at her while thinking how beautiful she looked. Amy smiled back at me before biting into the taco, we have finished eating now we are currently washing the dishes, and  I walk over to Amy then wrap my arms around her waist then kiss the top of her head which makes Amy turn around to face me with a questioning look. I just smile at her then kiss her on the lips, and look her in the eyes.

"I love you" I tell her while smiling at her.

"I love you too" she tells me while looking at me then smiled brightly. 

I'm really lucky to have someone like Amy in my life I think to myself, I unwrapped my arms from around Amy which made her look at me confused, and I kissed her on the head before walking into the living room then put on Netflix. We are sitting on the couch drinking hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows, and Amy starts to yawn. 

"You still tired?" I question her while looking at the T.V

"Yeah I am" Amy says shyly then smiles at me slightly. 

"Do you want to go to bed?" I ask her while looking into her eyes.

"No I want to stay here because I am comfy" she tells me.

I nod at her then got off the couch, Amy looked at me with her head tilted to the side while giving me a curious look, and I smiled at her before going upstairs to our room. I grabbed our covers before going back downstairs then laid down on the couch then wrapped my arms around Amy, she laid her on my shoulder then we both watched the T.V, and at some point I fell asleep. I woke up then looked at time on my phone, the time read 03:41 am so I just decided to close my eyes, and go back to sleep.