Chapter 64

I walked over to a table where the club members are sitting at while Carlos went to get us drinks, I sat down next to Lazer since that's the only seat that wasn't taken, and I listened to the guys talking while waiting for Carlos to bring me my drink. Carlos sat a can of Pepsi in front of me, I smiled at him before opening my can which made Carlos smile back at me, and he sat in one of the seats that one of the prospects were sitting on. 

"Carlos you can't just sit in someones seat while they are sitting there" I tell him, and Carlos raised his eyebrow at me with a surprised look on his face. 

"Princess I can do what I want. Jeremy was leaving anyway" Carlos states while Jeremy walks out of the clubhouse. 

"Oh" I mumble since I'm embarrassed, and Carlos chuckles. 

He starts talking to the guys while I went on my phone since they were talking about club stuff, I was going through Instagram when I noticed that Kate follows me, and I clicked on her profile she has about 30 pictures of Scar...I mean Rose. Kate has only just posted all of the pictures, I mentally rolled my eyes then looked around the table to see Carlos staring at me with a confused look, and I give him a smile which he returns before engaging back into the conversation. One of the club members looked at me, then to Carlos who was watching the guy while glaring at him, and I just ignored Carlos's glaring at the guy. 

"Can I help you?" I question the guy while looking at him. 

"Yeah you can. How did you meet Carlos?" The unknown guy asks me, and I gave him a confused look. 

"I met him at a club but I don't see how that's any of your business" I say to the guy. 

"She has a mouth on her" The guy says to Carlos with a smirk. 

"Yeah I know" Carlos reply's back to the guy. 

"You see it's my business because you're in love with my baby brother" The guy says, and I looked at him shocked. 

"I'm not your baby brother. I'm only 2 minutes younger than you" Carlos tells the guy while rolling his eyes. 

"Same thing" Carlos's brother replies, and Carlos shakes his head.  

"Oh I haven't even told you my name"  Carlo's brother says to me. 

"Are you Pedro?" I ask him, and the guy looks at me shocked. 

"You've told her about me" Pedro asks Carlos. 

"I have told her about everyone in our family" Carlo tells to his brother. 

"You should have especially since she's going to be part of the family" Pedro says to Carlos, and Carlos gave him a weird look. 

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!" Someone shouts. 

I turn around to see Kate holding a screaming Rose in her hands, I looked to Carlos who had a frown on his face, and I get up from the chair before making my way over to Kate. She looked stressed but you could smell the alcohol coming off her as you stand beside her, I can't believe Carlos would leave a baby with someone who would rather drink than look after a baby I thought to myself, Kate notices me she gave me a fake smile before looking at the table where the club members are watching her, and I returned the fake smile. 

"What do you want?" Kate questions me while rocking Rose back and forth quite aggressively. 

"Do you want me to look after Rose for a while?" I ask Kate answering her question with a question. 

"Would you really take this little brat she has been crying for hours" Kate tells me, and I nod at her. 

"I will look after her while you sober up" I say to her while taking Rose off her. 

"I'm not even drunk enough yet" Kate tells me while walking over to the bar, and takes a shot. 

I walk over to the table while mentally rolling my eyes while holding back shouting at Kate that she has a responsibility other than drinking, I looked at Carlos he looked angry but why I thought to myself, and that's when I noticed that Rose needed a diaper change. I went through to the room that Kate came out of to look for fresh diapers, I found some so I quickly changed Rose before walking out of the room that's filled with empty beer bottles, and I walked over to Carlos who looked relaxed. 

"I'm going to take Rose to our place" I tell Carlos, and he nods at me. 

"Okay. You should see if your friend wants to come over" Carlos says to me, and I smiled at him. 

"Okay, and see you later. I love you" I say while smiling since Carlos is letting Winter see Scarlet.

"I love you too princess. I won't be home late" Carlos tells me before kissing me. 

I walk out of the clubhouse with Scarlet in my arms, she is sleeping wait wasn't she crying a few minutes ago? I question myself while walking to my house, and when I got in I went upstairs to my room so I can grab a couple of blankets before going back downstairs. I laid down on the couch, then wrapped Scarlet in the blankets, Lucky came over to me he was away to a puppy training thing but I didn't know Carlos brought him back, and I picked Lucky up to sit him on the other side of the couch where he curled up into a ball before falling asleep. I picked up my phone then clicked on Winters number, the phone was about to go to voicemail when Winter finally answered, and I smiled. 

*Phone Call* 

Winter- "I'm sorry for walking out the way I did but it was because Carlos pissed me off." 

Me- "Winter can you come over? Carlos isn't in."

Winter- "Sure I can come over, is everything okay?" 

Me- "Yeah everything's fine." 

Winter- "Okay. I will be there in 5." 

Me- "Okay, see you in 5."