Chapter 6: Confrontation

A/N: Hey-o peoples. Did ya miss me?

Angry Mob: We did

Me: You guys are here already?! That was quick

Angry Mob: It's what you get for not updating for so long.

Me: I had writer's block! Is that so wrong!? (hehe that rhymed)

*angry mob is silent*

Me: Sheesh, tough crowd. Anyways, hope you all enjoy the chappie! (Also please don't hate me for Danny's superhero name. It'll only be in like... 2 chapters. Then he'll be back to good ol' Phantom. Also, thanks to everyone who offered suggestions! It really helped me out!)

Angry Mob: JUST GET ONE WITH THE CHAPTER!

Third Person POV

*2 years later*

Danny was lazily draped on a leather couch in the grand living room of Wayne Manor. He wore dull blue jeans and a black short sleeved shirt, his raven hair was messy. His sock feet were propped up on the arm rest of the couch and his head rested on the other armrest. A book was in his hands.

Alfred entered the large living room and noticed the raven haired teen on the couch. "Master Danny, please remove your feet from the couch," the old butler lightly scolded. Danny snickered and lifted his feet off the couch, not moving from his lazy position.

Alfred frowned slightly, "Would you please sit up straight Master Danny?" Danny smiled and sat up, crossing his legs so that his feet rested on top of his knees and he was sitting up straight.

The butler raised an eyebrow, "Master Danny, do uncross your legs." Once more, Danny flashed Alfred a smile as he leaned to the side and did a handstand on the couch.

Alfred sighed and rolled his eyes, "And I used to think Master Dick was the troublesome one."

As if on cue, the older Grayson brother entered the living room. His raven hair was slicked back and his blue eyes were smiling. He wore simple blue jeans and a red short sleeved shirt. Dick looked from Alfred to Danny and back again. He smiled, "I see you two have been having some fun."

Danny started to laugh, causing him to topple over and land on the floor. "Ow ow ow, ouch, okay, never doing that again," Danny said as he moved himself into a sitting position on the floor, his smile never once faltering.

Alfred just shook his head, "You boys will be the death of me."

Dick bumped the butler's arm, "C'mon Alfie, we all know you're going to outlive us all."

"Him or Bruce," Danny added as he stood up, brushing himself off.

"No way, Bruce is too stubborn to die," Dick joked. Danny and Alfred nodded in agreement. A clock chimed in the living room. It was 11 o'clock.

Dick rushed over to the couch, "Hurry and turn on the TV." Danny reached for the remote and switched the large flatscreen TV on. Bruce Wayne appeared on the screen. Alfred walked over and stood behind the couch, watching the television.

"To help with the recent destruction of the children's hospital caused by the Joker, Wayne Enterprises is donating two million dollars in the effort to rebuild it," the billionaire stated. Multiple cheers sounded throughout the crowd.

The mayor walked up to stand beside Bruce as he handed over a large check. They shook hands and multiple cameras flashed, taking pictures of the scene. The Grayson brothers and Alfred, watched the rest of the meeting before a news reporter appeared on screen, recapping what had just occurred.