Chapter 33: Meet the Titans

Third Person POV

"Wow." Danny whispered as he stared up at the enormous  T-shaped building. It was a lot bigger than he had imagined. Dick wasn't giving his HQ enough justice.

The elder Grayson smiled at the wonder in his brother's green eyes. Both teens were in their hero costumes as the Titans did not know of Robin's secret identity. Robin was going to introduce Danny as an old friend of his and, if the others agreed to it, the newest member of the Titans. Robin tapped the halfa on the shoulder, snapping the white-haired teen out if his trance. "Come on," He began, walking to the entrance of the tower, "You gonna stand out here all day staring at it or do you want to see inside?"

Danny fought a down a blush as he floated over to his older brother. Robin pushed open the large doors of the tower. The two teens had barely made it about five feet away from the entrance when Robin was tackled to the ground by a blurred figure. "Friend Robin! You have returned at last!" A teenage girl with fiery-red hair and orange skin said happily, wrapping her arms around Robin in a tight hug. Danny took in the appearance of the girl.  Aside from her oddly colored skin the girl looked completely normal. She wore a sleeveless crop top showing her midriff, a stem stalk mini-skirt, and thigh-high boots all in violet, and her tight-high boots had white stockings. 

"I'm happy to see you too, Starfire." Robin said, patting the girl on the back. The girl, Starfire, helped Robin to his feet. Danny noticed that she hovered a few inches off the ground and had completely green eyes. It was then that Starfire noticed Danny standing behind Robin.

She gasped loudly and quickly flew over to Danny, clasping his gloved hands in hers. "You are the Danny Phantom! The boy who helped save Earth!" She exclaimed. Her solid green eyes were wide with excitement and wonder.

Danny felt a blush rise in his cheeks. He should have been used to everyone knowing who he was by this point. He had been a key part in saving the world from the Disasteroid after all. But for some reason, he thought meeting a fellow hero would have been different than meeting a fan. "Um... Yeah." The teen said awkwardly.

Starfire gave him a wide smile. "It is an honor to be meeting you!" She told him, releasing his hands. Starfire began circling around him, silently wondering to herself about his powers. All the while Danny fought to control his blush.

Robin chuckled at his brother's discomfort and walked over to the two teens, gently grabbing Starfire's wrist. "Okay, I think that's enough for today. Why don't we let Danny meet the others?" Robin suggested.

Starfire's eyes lit up with excitement once more. "A most excellent idea!" Starfire slipped out of Robin's loose hold and quickly latched her hand onto Danny's wrist. "Come!" She shouted, "You must meet the others!" Before Danny even knew what was happening Starfire had taken off, dragging Danny along with her.

Robin laughed silently to himself as he heard his brother shout in surprise and confusion as Starfire flew him through the tower. "Guess I'm taking the elevator." He said aloud, walking over to said elevator.

I am the Posh Line Break, once again appearing in the book. Might I say you look amazing today. Would you like a new scarf? It would go wonderfully with the hat I gave you last time.

Danny sat awkwardly on the couch in the main room of the tower while four sets of eyes stared at him intensely. The young halfa had been introduced to each member of the Titans and were now currently waiting for Danny's introduction. Personally Danny thought he shouldn't have to introduce himself; they obviously knew who he was. Starfire sat next to Danny on the couch with Beast Boy sitting on the edge of the couch and Cyborg and Raven standing in front of the couch. Robin was in the kitchen grabbing himself and the others drinks. The tower was silent. Robin walked over to the couch, tossing everyone a drink which they caught.