What's coming next?

Alright, if you've made it to this point in the book then that means you have read the entire story of 'The Ghost Brother'. Before I get into what I'm going to be working on next I just want to say a few more things about this book.

Like I've said before, when I started writing this book I was nervous because there were a lot of crossovers like this out there. I really wanted to make mine unique and I hope I achieved that. The more I wrote the more I enjoyed the story and loved watching it fall into place. I'm going to be honest and say that I started off making the plot up as I went but I quickly learned my lesson from doing that and by the end of what I like to call the 'Becoming a Hero' arc (basically my re-writes of actual episodes with my own lil' twist thrown in) of the book I had a set plotline.

I worked hard to make the 'An Old Enemy' (as I like to call it) arc as emotional and action packed as possible. I wanted to tug at your heart strings and I'll be honest I even tugged mine a little as I was writing it. I also love using Vlad as a villain since he was such a great character and if Season 3 hadn't been so rushed/forced I feel like they could have done so much better with his character. 

During this whole process I was so nervous people wouldn't like it or they would forget about it since I kept disappearing due to health issues and just personal life problems. But, here I am, with you guys still with me. You have no idea how much that means to me.

ANYWAYS! Enough about me, you probably just want to know about what's coming next. Well look no further, PhantomFaller13's workshop has a whole new spread for you to check out!

*ahem*

First off, I've said this before but I'll say it again. I am going to be completely re-writing 'Phantom Prophecy'. It's going to be totally scrapped and started from scratch. I have a completely new plotline for it that I will guarantee do from start to finish. But I will be doing a little bit of editing on Halfa Prince here and there. Nothing major just maybe merging a few chapters and adding more detail and changing that horrible, horrible way they 'save' Danny. Man was I dumb almost two years ago.

Second, I will soon resume working on 'The Inter-Dimensional Adventures of the Pines Family' once a few things settle down in my life and I decided on one plotline to follow. Whether I decided to completely restart, change a few details or do something else with it will be determined in the near future. Just know that it is coming back, though I don't know when.

Third, I mentioned this a few chapters back but I'm going mention it again. While writing this book I got inspired to write two short spinoffs based on this book. One detailing Dan Phantom's destruction of the world in this universe, and one showing you what Vlad went through during those 20 years of imprisonment. Idk, would you guys like to see that? (I may end up writing them anyways but my confidence might not hold out lol.)

Fourth, I will be starting potentially two new books alongside all of this (famous last words). But I am torn on what to do so I am leaving it up to you guys on what you want to see. The ideas I have are:

A SVTFOE fic

An Original work

Another Danny Phantom fic

A HTTYD fic

And hey, if you have something you'd like me to write, leave your ideas and maybe I'll see something that interests me ;)

Thank you all so much for staying with me through this journey and I hope to see you all in the future as I continue to write.

See you all in the next book! ^-^

~PhantomFaller13

(P.S. If you have any questions about this book ask me them here and I will answer them here ;) )