01

Bella and I smile at our mom and Phil one last time before we board our plane to Seattle. When we arrive in Seattle, we will be taking another 1 hour flight to Port Angeles, that is where dad will be getting us.

We decided we wanted to go to Forks to live with dad. I am a big daddy's girl, so I didn't fight Bella's offer. Mom hesitated but Phil agreed, because he knows how much I have missed dad and being outside in the damp weather.

Bella and I are identical twins. Just, my hair is dirty blonde and my eyes are green. Bella's hair is brown and her eyes are brown. She likes the indoors and isn't really fashionable; I love the outdoors and I dress to impress.

Dad has already enrolled us in Forks High School. We start on Monday, and today is Friday. I am going to check the woods out tomorrow; I will be unpacked and settled by then. I am an easy settler. Bella, it will take time with her. She isn't much of a fan of change; whereas, I like adventure and I like nature.

--//

Dad is in his police cruiser. Did I forget to mention? Our dad is chief of police in Forks. He has been for several years and he loves it.

"Hey, daddy." I greet happily before hugging him.

"Hi, dad." Bella says slowly, she isn't allowed to call him by name around him.

"Hey Bells, hey Bianca." Dad smiles. "How are my girls?"

"Doing good; I passed my sophomore year, I still hate that it's middle of the semester in junior year." I grumble. "But I'm glad to be home."

Bella smiles at me.

"So, Bella, your hair is longer." Dad says, trying to ease off the tension.

"I've cut it since last time." She says on edge.

Dad chuckles nervously and he looks at me through the rear view mirror. "I bought you girls something; you'll have to share it, but yeah."

We pull up to the house and there is a rusty truck. Bella's eyes brighten and she runs up to it, thanking dad. I smile, knowing Bella loves it. She is the only one who drives, I have never wanted to use a vehicle, I like the outdoors. But, I'll be riding with her when school starts.

Bella and my rooms are across the hall from each other. We have never shared a room, we share different interests. My walls are still their Forrest green color. Only thing dad charged was my crib it's a bed and he added a desk and computer.

I close my door, to earn myself some privacy. I open up my first suitcase wth a smile before I begin putting my clothes away. I hear dad laughing from the yard and I walk over to my window. JACOB!

I take off running downstairs and I jump into Jacob arms. He is laughing at me by the time he let me go.

"Hey , loca." He smirks. "I missed your crazy ass."

I smirk and I say, "I missed you too."

Bella comes out, staring at Jacob confused. Jacob had always had a huge crush on Bella. When they were kids, they used to make mud pies together. She is so nervous all the time, I love her though.

"How do you like the truck?" Jacob asks Bella, turning his attention off me. "Built the engine myself."

I smile at the two before I notice dad and Billy playing in the road. I lean against a tree in the yard and I watch the two. I smile before I go back up to my room. I close my door back and I finish unpacking.

I smell Bella's special meal, spaghetti. I smile before I skip downstairs to the kitchen. I sit beside dad while Bella makes three plates. She sits further away before we all eat.

"I'm going to bed." I say before standing. "I'm going to check out the woods tomorrow."

I climb the stairs and I go to my room. I close my door and I strip out of my days clothing. I put on some pajamas before I climb in my comfy bed. I smile before I close my eyes. I fall asleep with a smile glued to ma face.