19

Once I am dressed, Paul and Sam bust into my room. I glare at them before letting them get to work on moving my stuff. I go downstairs and make Bella and I some breakfast. Dad left early for a morning shift, but he let Sam and Paul in before he left.

Bella and I eat while the boys pack my things outside. Apparently, my desk is the heaviest. They aren't bringing my bed because I'll be in Sam's room. That is fine with me.

I get into my jeep and I drive to La Push. Bella goes to the Cullen's to have prep for her wedding tomorrow! I park in front of the house and Sam looks really angry.

"Sam, what's wrong?" I ask as I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Jacob ran off she be got the invite to your sisters wedding." He sighs. "Apparently, he got it last week. Billy decides to call me now."

I sigh and I press my lips on his, when the pack leaves of course. We fall into the house, shutting the door and never breaking the kiss. He pushes me against the door and he lifts me up.

He moves his hand down to undo my pants and I actually let him. He groans as he skips his hand into panties. I let out a gasp as he lifts me completely off the ground and he walks us to his room.

- a few hours later---/

I fall to my back, panting. Sam has a soothing smile on his face. He kisses me before he goes to make something to eat. I put my clothes back on as I go to check the mail.

My invitation came. I smile as I walk back inside the house. I lay my invite in the coffee table and I make way to the kitchen. I push Sam out of the way and I continue cooking the burgers for us and the pack.

I hear the pack begin to like in the house. I smile to myself as I put barbecue cause in the burgers. Paul walks in and he greets me. He smells the food and his belly grumbles loudly.

I serve the pack and Sam before serving myself. I sit at one end of the massive table, and Sam is at the other end. Jared and Paul are in the middle of the sides of the table. The others are piled in between everyone else. This is the usual seating arrangements when in here.

I clean the dishes while the pack serpents out for patrol. Sam is actually home tonight. He goes on patrol in the morning, when I leave for Bella's wedding.

"Sam!" I call out when something pops in my mind. "Come here!"

Sam comes into the bedroom, wet from the shower. "What is it, B?"

"Did you use protection?" I ask. "When you took my v-card."

He thinks for a minute then he looks in the trash can beside the bed. "Nope."

I sigh. "Did you happen to pull out before you finished?"

"Um, I think I forgot to." He scratches behind his head.

I sigh before shrugging it off. "Hold me."

He doesn't hesitate to climb in bed behind me. He wraps his arms around my stomach from behind. He snuggles his face into my hair then we fall asleep.