10

Bella helps me into my prom dress, where my wrist is in a cast. She zips the strapless dress up and she turns me to face her.

"You look stunning, B." Bella smiles.

I smile softly. "Thanks. Where are my shoes?"

Bella grabs my black pumps from the closet. She puts them on my feet then she helps with the necklace Jasper gave me.

"I like that necklace." Bella smiles.

"Jasper bought it for me before I got out of the hospital." I say with a small blush tinting my cheeks.

Bella smirks before she puts her dress and shoes on. We the sit at my vanity and curl our hair. Dad walks in and he smiles at our twin moment. He smiles wider when we stand to show him our prom dresses.

"No makeup?" He asks.

"Bella, yes. Me, no."  I shrug. "It's hard to do it with a broken hand."

He shrugs and says, "Edwin and  Jasper are here."

"Edward, dad." Bella corrects him. "His name is Edward."

He grumbles before he goes back downstairs. Bella and I look at eachother, having a secret conversation with our eyes. We both walk down the stairs, side by side.

Jasper's eyes lift up when he sees me. I snuggle into his arms and he kisses the top of my head. Dad takes pictures of us, then of Edward and Bella. Jasper has brought Carlisle's black Mercedes for us. Edward is driving is silver Volvo.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Bianca." Jasper says as he kisses my hand. "It is a pleasure to be yours."

I smile and I turn he heat on. "I'm cold."

Jasper smiles softly before he turns the radio on. We hold hands the entire ride to the school. We walk into the school and Jessica has wide eyes at me. I climb to Jasper, he smiles in approval and drapes his arm around me.

The song Perfect - Simple Plan comes on and Jasper walks me out into the dance floor. He pulls me in close and he dips me, in a romantic way. He lifts me back up and we slow dance around the floor. Edward and Bella have went out to the gazebo. 

I am singing along as I lay my head on Jasper's shoulder. I am so lucky to have Jasper in my life. I was so lost, and then I was found. I sigh in happiness as his hands lower to my lower back.

After the song, I go to the snack table.

"Hi, I'm Jessica, Bella's sister." She smiles. "I never realized how much you two resembled."

"I'm Bianca." I stat. "We are twins, so I expect us to."

She looks taken aback from my attitude. I don't like Jessica because of her snobbish ways. She huffs before going back to her date, Mike Newton. That poor, poor guy. I grab some chips, son dip, and I go to sit beside Jasper and Alice.

"Hey boyfriend, hey best friend." I chirp before shoving a chip in my mouth.

Jasper smiles. "Hey, you."

"Your birthday is tomorrow!" Alice chirps. "You as Bella turn the big 18! I'm throwing a party, so get plenty of sleep!"

I smirk. "I figured so, and I will."

Alice smiles before she goes to find Bella.

---

Jasper drives me home when the Prom comes to an end.

"Victoria was there." Jasper says. "Angela said there was someone there who was older than a student. I went to. Check it out. Victoria."

I sigh. "What does she want?"

"She was watching Bella." He says. "But I'm not sure. We have to wait until Alice sees a vision."

I nod my head as he walks me to my porch. He kisses me gently before letting me go in. Dad hugs me and he shouts his thanks to Jasper for getting me hope safe.

Dad sits downstairs to wait for Bella. I go to then bathroom and I shower. I dress slowly in some pajamas and I make my way to my room. I'll be 18 tomorrow along with Bella. I smile as I snuggle under my blanket. Jasper sneaks in and he lays beside me.

I curl up against Jasper, knowing he will be home by morning. He wraps an arm around me and kisses my forehead. I easily fall asleep.