27

It is officially my wedding day. Mom has shown up early to help me get ready. She smiles happily as Rosalie does my hair in long curls. Alice does my makeup naturally, as I ask. Mom has to hold a hand over her mouth to keep from crying.

I stand up and I twirl in front of my mom. Dad walks in and tears fill his eyes. Rosalie and Alice smile lovingly at us all.

"Our last daughter is getting married, Charlie." Mom says with tears in her eyes.

"Remember, I loved her first." Dad says with a small smirk.

Mom takes dad's hand before the leave the room.

"Are you ready, winter princess?" Alice asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I sigh.

We meet my father at the back doors. I see the snow falling outside when Emmett opens the door. I loop my arms with my dad's and he kisses my head.

"Don't let me fall, dad." I whisper.

"Never." He mutters.

He wipes the stray tear from his face as the ceremonial music begins to play. We step out and everybody stands and watches us walk down the isle. Mom has tears staining her face. Bella is smiling widely at me, so is Edward.

Jasper's eyes brighten when he finally faces me. I stop in front of the steps and turn to my dad. He smiles and he lifts the veil behind my head.

"I love you, Bianca Nicole Swan." Dad says through gritted teeth, he is trying not to cry.

"I love you too, daddy." I whisper before kissing his cheek.

I step in front of Jasper and he takes my hand in his. Jasper stares me in my eyes as the pack shows up and takes their seats. When they are all seated, the priest starts us off with our vows.

"I do."

"I do."

The priest smiles as he says, "you are now pronounced husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Jasper smiles before he grabs m face. He kisses me softly as he lifts me up in his arms. Everyone is clapping by the time we pull apart. I look out at everyone. Emily has came with Sam, Kim came wth Jared, and Rachel came with Paul. Leah and Seth came with their mom and my dad. Dad and Sue recently got married.

"We leave tomorrow." The family says as our guests leave; the pack stayed.

"For what?" Sam asks as he sits on the couch by me in my gown.

"The Volturi is coming after Renesme; Bianca will be in Alaska; we are gathering witnesses." Jasper replies.

"Can we fight too?" Sam asks. "Renesme is Jacobs imprint, it's our duty to protect her too."

My dear husband looks around at the family, who seem to agree on Sam's thought.

"Alright, the pack will fight with us." Jasper says. "The Volturi will arrive when the snow sticks. We will be back in time."

The pack all leave but Sam sticks back for a moment.

"See you when you return, Bianca Nicole Hale." He whispers before leaving.

Jasper and I walk upstairs and I take a long shower. Jasper lays me some pajamas on the bathroom sink / counter. I finish my shower and I get out. Jasper eyes my nude body before he slams he against the sink and smashes his lips onto mine.

He lifts me up in his arms and he grinds against me. I let out soft moans as I feel him insert himself in me and he trusts.

I am out of breath by the time Jasper is finished. We go to our room ad I snuggle in his arms. He wraps his arms around me and I fall asleep.