29

-- two days later ---

I look through Kate's closet, finding something to wear home. Kate and Eleazer walk in, Carmen and Tanya after. Kate smiles at my choice of clothing.

"You fit my clothes so well." She smirks. "Jasper is on his way to get you."

I nod my head and I go to grab my clothes. Eleazer stops me and he smiles.

"You are welcome here any time." He shakes my hand.

"Thank you." I curtsy.

Carmen hugs me this time. Kate and Tanya stand back as Jasper steps into the house. I smile at my dear husband before dismissing myself from my friends.

I get on Jasper's back and he tells me to hold on tightly. I grip onto him before he begins running in vampire speed through the Alaskan woods. The cold air is probably turning my nose and cheeks blood red.

--/

I was right. When we got home, I went straight to the bathroom. My entire face is red and numb. Alice sees me and she looks at the clothes in approval.

"Kate gave them to me." I shrug. "She is a sweetie."

Alice smiles. "Kate always had a liking for you."

"I noticed." I shrug.

Emmett hugs me in greeting before Rosalie pulls me into a hug. I finally get to take the fur coat off and Rosalie smiles at my broad arms. I get that from Bella and dad.

"You look beautiful." Rosalie says.

"Your blood is still more temping than anyone else's I know." Jasper says.

"I actually agree." Edward says as he sits on the counter. "You are very alluring."

I grow tired after a while. I climb the statues and I take these uncomfy boots off and throw them in the closet. I strip out f these clothes and slip into some pajamas.

I climb into bed beside my husband. He loves me and we both know he does. He wraps his arms around me and I fall off to sleep.