16

I get dressed after Bella wakes me the next morning. Sam is here too. He smiles as I button my pink blouse up. He pulls me on his lap when I'm dressed and we make out for a little while. His hand is around my waist as we kiss.

"I'll see you in the clearing." I promise Sam. "I promise."

He nods. "I'll be in my wolf, in the solid black one."

"Okay, Sam." I smirk. "See you then."

I give him another quick kiss before walking out with Bella. She tells me her and Edward are engaged half way to Port Angeles.

"That's sweet, is Alice planning he wedding?" I ask.

She nods. "Yeah, and I want to invite you."

"I'd go anyways." I smirk. "I'm not missing my twin getting married."

Bella smiles at me as we pull up to the airport t. "I'll tell mom hi for you."

I thank her before she goes to boarding. I drive back to Forks and Emmett opens my door before I'm parked. I laugh before shutting my jeep off. We climb in his before he goes off road for this trip.

I hop out and I skip to the clearing when we make it. I see the pack step out. Sam looks directly at me. I smile before sitting next to him on a rock.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human form." Edward speaks.

"At least they came at all." Carlisle says thoughtfully.

"Well, I'm the one with newborn history." Jasper steps forward and he eyes me. "They are stronger and they are faster. Wolves, if one were to just simply wrap their arms around you, they can crush you."

Sam huffs and I continue watching Jasper. He goes on to tell the pack how to fight the newborns. He teaches his cannily, with interaction instead of words.

--/

"Sam, in gonna go chat with Jasper while the others train." I say.

Sam nods his wolf head and I walk across the field.

"Hey, Jas." I greet.

He smiles softly at me as he lifts me to sit on Emmett's jeep. "Hey, B."

"I have a question." I say softly.

He nods. "Alright."

"How do you know so much about newborns?" I ask. "I hope I don't make you mad by asking."

"I'm not angry, I expected you to ask eventually. " he smirks. "I was a shoulder, a major actually in the Texan army. We were e at war. I was riding along on my horse  when I heard the most beautiful singing. I stopped, of course. They were three women. But Maria caught my attention. Maria changed me just for me to train her newborns. After a decade, I ran and I found Alice an she brought me to the Cullen's Home. So, now I know the newborns techniques. I used to train them myself."

I nod. "Alice was probably your mate for your entire existence, you just used me." I whisper.

"Your blood was really appealing to me, like Bella's was to Edward. You was my blood singer when I met you." He says softly. "But after a while, your blood became more and more tempting and I just went back to my original mate, the immortal Alice."

"So now, you're restraining yourself from attacking me?" I question.

"Pretty much." He replies honestly. "But it is easy. When I imagine attacking, the coven and the pack all rip my head off. So, that stops me."

I smirk. "That's true. The coven still loves me."

He sighs. "I know; I do too, but you're with Sam Uley now."

"And you are with Alice Cullen now." I say.

Alice skips up and kisses his cheek. "Yup, hey B!"

"Hey, Alice." I say softly.

She hugs me and she pulls me away. She tells me how she doesn't remember her human life or how she was changed. She doesn't even know who changed her.

I hug Alice. "That must suck, not remembering who you were before immortality."

She nods. "It does suck. I wish I knew who I was or what kid of human I was. Was I shy or was I outgoing..... Was I a fashionista?" She laughs at the last part.

"I'm sure your human was great, Alice." I say softly.

She smiles before it is time to go. I am sleeping over with Sam tonight. I jog over and climb in Emmett's jeep. He drives to their home and I get in my vehicle. I drive to my house to get some extra clothes before heading towards La Push.

Sam is out on the porch waiting when I pull up. I grab my change of clothes before going in the house. The pack all greets me before I carry my clothes to Sam's room.

"Hey boys!" I chirp as I enter the living room again.

"Hey, B." They all greet at once.

I smile at them all before I notice a ball game on. I shriek in happiness before I plop down between Quil and Paul. They laugh as I focus on in the game.

"You like sports?" Jacob questions jokingly. "Are you sure Bella's your sister?"

I glare at him. "We are twins. Twins usually like different things."

He nods before I focus on the game again. Sam smiles at me before hanging me a burnt hotdog. I smile before taking a bite off the meat. Sam brings me to his room.

I change into a pair of his boxers and one of bbt tank tops. I smile as I crawl in bed beside Sam. He wraps his arms around me as I snuggle against him. I close my eyes and let sleep evade my head.