05

When I wake up the following Tuesday morning, Jasper is gone and the sun is out. I yawn before I get out of bed. I feel the heat already rising. I put on some jean shorts and a cropped top.

I sigh as I lace my shoes up, I have to sit with my amazing sister and her annoying friends today because my people are gone. I walk with Bella out to her truck and she starts it up. I turn the air ok because it is blazing outside.

We sit out front of the school on the picnic tables for the day. Jessica and I are on the able top, fanning ourselves. Bella is looking around for Edward.

"They aren't here." Jessica says. "Any sunny day, the Cullen's disappear."

"Do, they just ditch?" Bella asks.

If only y'all knew....:

"No. Dr and Mrs Cullen pull them away and go hiking." Jessica says cockily. "I tried that on my parents, it isn't that easy."

If not they knew.... I walk away from them before I open my big mouth. I sit at a table alone and I enjoy the sun rays.

I go in the building to cool off and to get some water. I find a fountain at the end of the hall and I bend down to sip on some. Bella is behind me when I stand.

"What do you know about the Cullen's?" She asks rudely. "Don't say nothing."

"Nothing." I say simply before walking past her.

I hate lying to my sister, but it is not my secret to tell. I promised the Cullen's I would not tell a soul. When I reach their table, I hear that Bella is going to Port Angeles with Jessica and Angela. I call Alice's phone.

"Hey, B." She chirps into the speaker.

"Can I spend the night; my sister won't be home?" I ask. "I can walk; I love walking."

"Of course, Bianca!" She shrieks instantly. "I'll tell Jasper to clean the unused bed in his room off." She hangs up.

"Bella, in walking to the Cullen's after school." I tell her.

"Okay; I'll be with the girls in Port Angeles. Prom dress shopping."

I roll my eyes before school releases. I take off walking away from the school, on the side of the road. I make it to the Cullen's driveway and I smile. I have enjoyed my nature filled walk.

I make it to the door and Edward opens the door. I sigh in relief.

"Maybe Bella will leave me alone." I mumble.

He chuckles before letting me in. Alice skips down the stairs and she pulls me back up then. Jasper is sitting on a stool and he stops Alice. I thank him before taking a seat in the stool beside his.

"Ready for school tomorrow?" Jasper asks, putting all his attention on me.

I shrug. "I guess."

He smiles and he leads me up to his room. I look around at the old history books when Jasper turns me around.

"I wanna try kissing you, again." Jasper whispers.

He leans in and he kisses m. He smiles because he hasn't pulled away yet. He finally does as his face holds a smile. We lay in his bed after I'm changed in some pajamas. Alice has went to my house to get me something to wear to school.

I rest against Jasper as he holds me near. I close my eyes and I drift off to sleep.