07

It is almost game time!!! I put on some black skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt, as a sports jacket. I brush my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I put my boots right as Jasper enters the room again, fully dressed.

"You look sporty." He smirks. "I like it. Edward just left to pick Bella up."

Jasper and I jog down the stairs as Bella arrives with Edward. She smirks at me because Jasper has a confused look.

"Man, how can you two look so much alike." Jasper groans.

"At least we can tell them apart." Edward jokes.

He and Jasper walk outside laughing. I call riding with Emmett; I like his off-road driving.i climb into Emmett's jeep before he starts it up. I smirk as I stand. He smiles up at me before he takes off into the trees.

Emmett stops right above the clearing ad I climb out of the vehicle.

"You are crazy." Emmett says while we walk through the dead leaves.

"Then I wouldn't be the better twin." I smirk.

"True:" he laughs.

We make it to the clearing and the family is already here. Edward has a smirk towards as I have a competitive glint in my eye as I look at Emmett.

"Game on." I smirk towards him.

He eyes me up and down. "You're on."

I am batting first. Emmett grabs the ball, he wants to pitch for me. I hit the bat on the dirt as I notice the sky getting darker. They must do better with the thunder.

Emmett smirks before the ball leave his hand. I hit it and Rosalie catches it. She gets me out as I teach first base. I high fir her anyways and the family of vampires play.

Thunder claps right as Edward hits the ball. It goes flying into them trees.

"Stop!" Alice squeaks.

Edward grows worried.

"It's too late." Carlisle finally speaks.

"Let your hair down." Edward and Jasper say.

"I can smell them from across the field." Rosalie says. "And Bella's blood reeks."

Three red eyes vampires exit the woods, two men and a woman. Those must be the nomads that Carlisle informed me about. Victoria is ok the end, hooked onto James, her mate. Laurent, the leader, in on the right.

---

The wind blows my hair and James snaps his eyes towards me. Edward brought Bella home.

"You brought a snack." James says hungrily.

"A human?" Laurent dad.

As James lunges, Jasper tossed me behind him and he crouches down protectively. The entire family all do that in front of me. I stare into the venomous eyes of James.

"James, lets go." Laurent snaps his fingers.

James stands up but his eyes are glued on my, looking in my eyes. He smirks before he snaps his head towards his group and wraps an arm around Victoria.

"He's after Bianca." Alice squeaks. "B, tell your dad you're gonna stay with us for a while, okay?"

I nod before Emmett drives me to the house. "I'll be right back."

"Alright, lil B." Emmett says.

I walk inside and see dad on the couch with Bella. "I'm staying with the Cullen's for a little while; I'll be home soon."

"Alright, honey." Dad says. "Go and pack."

I kiss the top of his head before skipping upstairs. If it were Bella, she would have made a big scene. I pack up enough clothes and I leave the house. Emmett jogs up to me and helps me with my stuff. I climb in his cheep and he tells me to hold on.

He goes off-road and I let out an excited giggle as he jumps a log. I stand up while he is going over bumps. He laughs his head off when he pulls up to their mansion.

We are in the garage, getting ready for this chase of James. I am riding with my Jasper and Alice. Alice is riding with us because of her gift, her visions. Jasper is riding so he an protect me.

---

We make it to a hotel and Alice goes to eat her a room, and a room for Jasper and myself. We go to our rooms and Jasper tells me to rest. I kiss him and he smiles. I climb into the bed while Jasper peeps out the curtain, keeping an eye out for James.

I face the bathroom door and I close my eyes. I feel Jasper climb in bed behind me and he places his a hand on my hip. At his touch, I instantly feel calm and I fall asleep.