25

Once I am dressed in Alice's outfit of choice, I carry Renesme downstairs. I am not in as much pain. Everyone piles around me, Jacob the closest. I glare at Jacob and he glares right vaxk.

"I'm holding my niece; rather you like it or not, doggy." I growl.

He looks taken aback before he backs away. He growls again but I see Bella as everyone moves out of the way.

"Hi sis, this is Renesme." I hand Renesme to her mom.

Bella smiles at me before staring at Renesme.

"That's enough for today." Jacob says.

When he reaches for Renesme, I step in front of Bella.

"She is doing great, Jacob." I scowl in disappointment at him.

"Yeah, that's enough experimenting for one day." He steps forward again.

I shove him away and he goes flying. Bella smiles and she hands me the baby.

"Jacob, since when did you care so much about Renesme?" Bella asks.

"Oh, do tell." Rosalie smirks.

Jasper stands beside be as Jacob stammers for words. Then he finally tells her he imprinted on Renesme. Bella growls and she attacks Jake. I smirk before I get the baby from Rosalie. My cell phone vibrates as Renesme falls asleep.

"Hello?" I answer my phone without checking caller ID.

"Hi, Bianca." Sam says. "I need to talk to you."

I grow nervous. "What's wrong, Sam?"

"I want to end things; I am getting back with Emily." He says.

I close my eyes and I say, "I saw that coming." I hang the phone up and I carry Renesme to Rosalie.

"Sam dumped me." I tell the family.

Alice smiles at me before she drags Jasper away. Edward is leaned against the porch railing, watching Bella and Jacob with a smirk.

"She's amazing, isn't she?" Edward asks me.

I smile at him. "Yes. She is amazing; I have missed her."

Edward gives my shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "She is here now, little sister."

I playfully shove him. He smiles at me as Emmett throws me over his shoulder and zooms us into the trees. He smiles as he sets me back on the porch. I see Bella throw Seth then she comes to earth.

"Sorry Seth." Bella says before turning back to Jacob.

"I'm gonna make me a snack." I tell everyone before walk inside.

I see Alice and Jasper having a deep conversation when I enter the kitchen.

When they look at me I say, "don't mind me. I'm just hungry."

I open the fridge and I grab a package of chicken. I make myself some garlic chicken and moi noodles. Esme smiles at me as she watches me cook for myself.

I eat the single plate of food I made while Esme talks about her story. She had lost a baby and jumped from a cliff. I begin feeling sad as I think of my child lost.

I sigh and push myself away from the counter. I see Jasper I'm my face as I turn to walk away. Alice smirks as I see a new vampire (new to the coven) clung to her. Jasper takes my hand as we go up to my room.

"Bianca, will you marry me?" Jasper asks.

I smile before I nod my head. Jasper slides the pretty ring on my finger then he hugs me. I smile into the hug as I let out a sigh. Jasper rubs my back as he sends calmness and joy through me.

"Thanks, Jas." I kiss him softly.

He smiles at me before he has me lay down. Bella has Renesme at her and Edwards new cottage Alice, Emmett, and Rosalie built. I lay in the bed and Jasper cuddles up behind me. I smile as I close my eyes and allow sleep to take my mind over.