21

After slipping into my swimsuit, I put my cover up skirt and pink flip flips. Sam smiles at my swim suit before we eat in my jeep. It is blazing hot outside.

I park at the beach. The pack's jaws drop when I take my cover up off. Sam smirks at them before Paul hoots with a soccer ball.

I take off running towards the water with Paul's imprint, Rachel Black. Jacob is wth Seth, Leah, and Embry. I see Quil with Claire by the water. I step in the water before Rachel and I are pulled under by the ride.

We get out of the water and the guys all look at me. I look down, nothing is out. I shrug t off and I open the cooler Sam brought. I grab a water bottle and I slurp down the cold substance.

I sit on a beach towel ad I watch Sam. Jacob says something to aggravate Sam.

"No you won't." Sam says. "Belle is none of or concern anymore, she married a Cullen." Sam says. "Right now, B is the main concern of this pack."

I smile as he says that and I lay on Rachel's legs. We gossip about everything, from boobies to shaving and to men. I love having females around to talk to. I do now.

Sam and I stop by a diner for lunch when we leave the beach. I order a plate of chili-cheese fries and a soda. Sam gets a bacon cheeseburger, cheese fries, and a Dr Pepper. He pays for our meal before we begin to eat. 

"I had a blast today." I say with a smile.

Sam smiles. "I'm glad, I have something I want to do."

He stands me up and drops to one knee. My eyes widen as he opens a box and there is an engagement ring in a beautiful velvet box.

"B, I loved you that day I had to save you in the woods. Bianca Nicole Swan, will you marry me?" Sam says, staring me in the eyes.

I nod. "Yes. A thousand times yes!"

He slides the ring on my finger an I leap into his arms. The other customers and the workers all applaud us. Sam drives us home.

I boost up my computer and I open up email. I click in my mom's email address and then I click on the messege box.

Hey mama, it's B. I have some exciting news! Sam just proposed!!! You have another daughter getting married!!!!! I'm so happy, mama. Call me sometime!"

Sam smiles at the messege before I click send. I shower and I put some pajamas on before laying next to Sam. He holds me close and we both fall asleep together.