28

Jasper rushes me to get dressed, so I have to wear an old Falcons t-shirt. I smile before I tug my heel boots on over my small feet. Jasper is watching me with a smug look.

"I like the patriots." He smirks.

"It's an old shirt, Jasper." I scold.

"Okay, Mrs. Hale." Jasper kisses me when I slip into a long jacket.

"I love you, husband." I whisper as he holds me close.

"I love you, wife." Jasper mutters. "More than anything."

Jasper takes my hand and he flashes is out the window. Bella, Jacob, and Renesme are waiting. I give Jasper one last kiss before climbing in the front wth Bella, Jacob is in back with Renesme, his imprint.

Bella smiles at me as I turn the heat on. She pulls away from the house and she takes off out of state. We make it to a small airport in Seattle and we board the plane for Alaska. Renesme sits with Bella, and I sit with Jacob.

"You looked stunning last night." Jacob tells me. "Congrats on the marriage."

I smile. "Thanks, Jake. Thank Sam ad Emily for coming."

"I will, Bianca Hale." He winks.

---

Bella gets us a rental car and she drives to late and Tanya's. Kate gasps when she sees me and she flashes over. Then she sees Renesme and she freezes right by me.

"She was born, Kate." I say in a whisper. "Not bitten."

Kate stares at Renesme as she walks up to her. Tanya is watching all this closely. We are visiting the Denali coven here in Alaska. Carlisle and Esme are heading to Denali, Italy for Benjamin.

"Wow." Kate says when Renesme takes her hand back. "She is right, guys."

"We would like Bianca to stay here during the fight." Bella says.

Kate smiles. "Of course. There is firewood inside and there is plenty of food, Bianca. Enjoy your stay. We must leave."

Kate hugs me then Tanya does the same. These two always loved me. Irina never really liked me all that much. I walk inside while the girls leave with my sister, my niece, and the shape shifter. I start a fire and put wood in the wood stove.

I take my jacket and boots off when I get warm. Kate zooms in.

"I have clothes in my closet you can fit into; it should be a couple days." She says.

I nod before she flashes away again. I go to the kitchen and I cook me a pepperoni pizza. I smile as I nibble on my pizza.

I go and sit by the wood stove after doing my dishes. I warm up before going to Kate's room. Carmen and Eleazer had went with Kate and Tanya as well.

I slip into a nightgown that Kate had in her clothing choices and I climb into her kind sized bed. I close my eyes and I drift off to sleep.