13

Once I am dressed, I boost up my computer. I open up email and I type in Alice's email address. I click on the messege box and I type away.

Hey Alice! It's Bianca. I wanted you to know, because I know Jasper is with you, that Sam Uley imprinted on me and I want to end things with Jasper. Also, my dear twin, Bella has fallen into a depression. She really misses Edward. I miss all of you. Please, come back. I love you all and I'm sorry, Jasper. I know your true mate is Alice by the way you look at her. <3 peace.

I click send, unlike Bella. She had tons of unsent emails to Alice. I smile in satisfaction before getting out of my chair. I go downstairs and tell dad I'm ready to return to school.

"I will call and say you need your schedule back." Dad says before picking up the phone.

I walk out and I see my jeep.

I climb in it and I start it up

I climb in it and I start it up. I drive to the school and I pull into the Cullen's spot. I hop out and I say myself off. People are staring at me with envy as I flip my blonde hair back.

I walk straight to the office and they reprint my schedule for me. I thank the rude lady before going to World History. I just now notice that Angela Webber is in this class. I smirk before sitting in the seat next to her.

"You're Bella's sister right?" She asks.

"Yes, I am." I smile. "I'm Bianca."

"Nice to meet you:" she smiles. "Is Bella sick?"

I nod. "Yes."

The class takes its course. I like this class, it just makes me miss Jasper. He could have hid that he didn't really mate on me. I roll my eyes, growing angry.

---

Jessica and Angela want me sitting with them, so I do. It is time for lunch. Mike and Eric join us.

"Hey Bella, you changed your hair." Mike says.

"Um, I'm Bianca, not Bella." I giggle.

Mike's eyes widen at the realization.

Eric laughs. "I'm Eric, it's nice to meet you, Bianca."

I nod towards him and I eat my burger in peace. Mike is staring at me in confusion, Jessica is trying to explain to him that I am Bella's twin that dated Jasper. He nods, I can still tell he is confused.

---

Jessica walks with me to my jeep and she talks about her speech for graduation. My phone rings and it's Alice.

"Hey, Alice." I say calmly. "Did you get my email?"

She sighs. "Yes, I got your email, thanks for that. But get your butt to your house now. Bella thought it'd be smart to jump off a cliff into a body of water. Edward thinks she is dead; we have to go save him."

I say bye to Jessica before climbing into my jeep. I start it up and I speed down the road. I press my breaks hard when I pull into the parking lot. I shut y vehicle off and I run inside. I see Jacob and I slap the shit out of him.

"Stay away from my sister!"

Bella. I sit with her.

"I didn't jump, I was cliff diving." She mumbles.

Alice gives me a look a I sigh.

"Edward thinks your dead." I say softy. "He wants to die to."

That makes Bella's eyes widen. "Where is he? Alice?!"

"Italy; he is going to the Volturi." Alice says.

I grab a change of clothes before egging in the back of Carlisle's car. Alice smiles back at me as Bella gets up front. She speeds off down the road, towards an airport. We are going to Italy, I have never been.

"Lets go guys." Alice says hurriedly.

I am already beside her as Bella takes her time.

"He is doing it at noon, hurry up!" Alice snaps.

We eat on the Cullen's private jet and I see Jasper as the pilot. I sit beside my sister as the jet lifts off. I look out the window as we lift into the air. I have a smile on my face as I enjoy the view.

"You have a nice vehicle, B." Alice compliment.

"Thanks, Sam bought it for me after imprinting." I smile.

Alice coos before the jet lands. I say a quick bye to Jasper before Alice and I steel a car. Bella stares at us in disbelief before she climbs in back. Alice will always be my best friend.

Bella has to run to the clock tower where Edward is. Because he will read Alice's mind and he would know why she was here.

--

Alice and I push open the doors f the building.

"Come on guys, there is a festival going on." I clap my hands together.

The two guard members look at me. Confusion hills their stone faces as they look between Bella and myself.

"I'm Felix, and this is Demitri." The older one says.

I nod. "No need for introductions, my friend here has changed his mind on dying."

I hear heels clicking and I face the end of the hall. A girl with blonde hair and red eyes comes into view.

"Aro would like to see you all." She says before turning away.

I sigh and follow behind the vampires and Bella. We enter the chambers and Aro, I believe, steps down. He notices me and then Bella.

"May I?" He comes closer to me.

I smile bravely. "Go ahead, Aro."

He smiles at me kindly before he takes my hand. He closes his eyes as he sees my thoughts and my memories. He smiles as he steps back.

"Interesting." He moves towards Edward.

--/

Suddenly, they grab Bella.

"Not my sister, kill me!" I demand.

Marcus hums as Cauis and Aro move in my direction. Aro sniffs me and he groans.

"There is no need." Aro speaks. "There are no laws broken, you guys can leave."

----

We get a hotel room. Bella is in a room with Edward, and I am wth Jasper and Alice. I roll my eyes at the two when they cling to each other.

I climb into a bed once in my under garments. I cuddle with a pillow before I drift off to sleep.