11

Dad and Jasper are standing at the foot of my bed the next morning, staring at me with smiles. I give them a confused look before sitting up. Bella shuffles in.

"Happy birthday guys!" Jasper sing-songs.

I giggle begotten pushing everyone but Bella out. I put on a gray dress and some silver heels. I finish getting ready before I go downstairs. Bella comes down wearing a green dress. Alice got it for her. She looks amazing.

"Are we ready?" Jasper says. "Alice has everything set up."

Bella and I nod before walking outside with my boyfriend. Bella sits in the back of his new car, and I sit in the front. Jasper drives to thee house and Edward gets Bella. Jasper and I walk inside and I am handed a small gift.

I slice my finger and blood drops. "Oops, paper cut."

I gasp. Jasper. I look up and he has dark eyes. Jasper goes to attack me and Rosalie throws me across the room. I land on a glass table and my arm gets cut up more. Rosalie drags Jasper outside as Carlisle and Bella get me upstairs.

"It was an accident, B." Bella says as Carlisle sales the glass out. He took the cast off too.

"I know it was." I mutter. "Rosalie threw me to keep me out of Jasper's reach."

Carlisle nods as he stitches my arm up. "All done."

We go back downstairs and Jasper is back inside. His eyes are still dark but he is giving me apologetic eyes.

"I need to all to you." Jasper says.

We walk into the woods.

--- Bella's POV---

Edward drives me home when Bianca walks out with Jasper. Edward tells me they are leaving. That is going to hurt B. I sigh and I hug Edward. I know it is because of Jasper.

---

That night, Bianca hasn't come home. Dad called Billy, so he and Jacob came. We are looking at a map in the woods when I see Sam uley carrying Bianca out of the woods.

"I found her." Sam calls, getting dad's attention. "She's okay."

Dad runs over there, and I actually mean run. He grabs Bianca and he thanks Sam. Sam and Billy do some kind of silent conversation before Sam nods and goes back into the yhe woods. That was weird.

----- Bianca's POV---- when Jasper told her they were leaving. 

Jasper just said he and his family were leaving. I tried chasing him, but he was too fast. I tear escapes my eye as it begins getting darker. I lay down in the damp forest floors, with a whimper.

I notice yellow eyes staring at me. Probably a wolf. A man walks out, he is tall, tan, and has a tattoo. He must be in the Quiluete pack. He bends down towards me.

"I l ow you know what I am." He says as he lifts me up. "Can you keep it a secret?"

"Y-yes." I say as my teeth clearer. "You're w-warm."

He chuckles before he holds me a little closer, keeping me warm. "You can come over at any time."

I nod as I rest my head against his chest. I smile as I heart a faint heartbeat. He exits the woods and we are at my house. He shouts to someone he found me and that I'm safe.

Before I know it, I am out of warm guys arms and in my dad's arm.

"Thanks, Sam." Dad says.

"No problem." He says. "I wouldn't let her go to school. He be have depression."

I see him eye talk with Billy before he nods. I smile as he goes back into the trees. I am set down and we walk to the truck.

"Hey." Jacob says before hugging me. "What happened?"

I flinch. "I don't want to talk about it."

He nods and I notice Billy staring at me. Everyone but Billy and I go inside.

"Which one were you with?" He asks.

I sigh. "Jasper."

He smiles. "Just... Be careful."

I nod and I go inside. Bella hugs me, glad I am safe. I hug my sister back and the room fills with smiles and happy sobs.

"I'm going to bed. I may go to La Push tomorrow." I say.

They all nod and Jacob says, "I'll drive you."

"Thanks." I smile.

I jog upstairs and I close my door. Not before Bella sneaks in my room. We change into jammies and both get on my bed. We both fall asleep together.