🏋🏻

"I don't wanna, Shawn," Alex pouts as Shawn takes him downstairs to the basement along with a normal sized cup and a shot glass filled with water.

Shawn shakes his head, cupping Alex to his chest as he thunders down the steps, his footsteps echoing around as he turns on the lights, revealing the countless items of workout machines. "Nope, sorry button, I've been slacking lately. I've been too busy with hanging out with you, not that I mind, of course," Alex blushes at the nicknames, slowly caving in as Shawn sets him on the table.

Shawn calls him button for a couple reasons; one, he is almost smaller than a button. Two, Alex has a lot of freckles that covers his tan skin and Shawn always coos them. And three, Shawn thinks he's as cute as a button.

Shawn sets the drinks beside him and takes his shirt off, revealing his abs and toned back. Alex gulps at the sight of his massive boyfriend. Shawn was 23 and had a Calvin Klein modeling job as one of the main faces. Alex couldn't blame them, he was drop dead gorgeous with fair skin and light gray eyes. His jawline was so chiseled and sharp, you could slice bread with it, or that's what Alex thought.

Shawn notices his staring and smirks, crouching down and tugging softly on Alex's shirt. "C'mon, off with the shirt," he purrs making Alex gulp nervously, he didn't have abs and biceps like Shawn did. Sure, he had a little bit of muscle from borrowing but nothing than that, he had nothing.

Alex slowly takes his shirt off, blushing when feeling Shawn's light eyes on his body, exposed.

"So perfect, button," Shawn says in awe making Alex giggle sheepishly as he kisses his tummy.

Shawn picks Alex up and plugs his phone into the speaker system, a little softer than he usually would since Alex's sensitive ears. Random songs come on as they start their workout. Alex starts to run little laps around the basement before getting scooped up once again.

"Hey!" Alex squeaks, punching the air but Shawn pays no attention, setting himself in the plank position and letting Alex fall onto his back.

"This'll be more challenging," Alex can hear the smirk in his voice as he starts to do push-ups causing Alex to topple over. He squeaks in alarm, feeling the tight muscles tense underneath his feet but stands his ground as his platform raises and lowers. He starts to run up and down Shawn's back, almost slipping and tripping over the little grooves of his firm back but other than that, pretty good.

"100," Shawn finishes, laughing softly when Alex collapses on his back, greedily gulping air into his lungs. He doesn't complain when Shawn's fingers carefully fish him up and out in front of Shawn's giant, amusement filled face.

"You're so redfaced, button," he laughs, making Alex blush even more, wheezing to catch his breath. "That was only warm up."

Alex groans again, falling back onto Shawn's somewhat sweaty palm as he wipes the sweat dripping down his face. The 19-year-old was never really in shape, it wasn't in his genes even with all the running and climbing he had to do as a borrower, he still had that little tummy that he would get insecure over but Shawn, being the angel he was, would always say how beautiful and perfect he was.

Shawn gently gives Alex an Eskimo kiss on the forehead, handing Alex a twig with little erasers in the sides like a makeshift weight bar. Alex frowns, grabbing the bar before overestimating the weight and falling over. Luckily, Shawn catches him before he can, helping the borrower hold his weight.

"Whoops, careful there, cutie," Shawn smiles, setting Alex down on the table and handing him the weights. "Here, sit on this then lay down and bench press it, okay baby?" Alex blushes at all the nicknames, nervously licking his lips. He can't do it, he was too weak, too

small.

But his boyfriend edges him on with that puppy dog grin that Alex falls for every time and he nods slowly. Shawn carefully lowers the bar into his hands, and Alex can feel his elbows quivering.

Alex instantly regrets it as he starts, the pain building up in his arms as Shawn does his own workouts, including weight squats. Alex turns his head away, hiccupy sobs escaping his shuddering figure as his arms start to give up from under him almost 2 minutes in.

Too weak, too small, not strong enough, fat...

Alex is sobbing before he can even breathe, feeling Shawn's shadow loom over him, taking the weight away from his weak and tired hands. "I-I can't do it," he sobs, built up insecurities crashing down on him like a ton of bricks. "I-I'm sorry, S-Shawn. I'm too weak and p-pathetic and-and-"

Shawn's fingers wrap around him and quickly hug him to Shawn's sweaty, bare chest but all Alex can focus on is how fast his heart is beating and how it's heaving heavily.

Shawn sniffles, making Alex look up in confusion to see his giant boyfriend crying silent tears but try to hide it. "Button," he pleads softly. "Please don't ever feel that low of yourself, alright? I love you so, so much. You're perfect, my little button."

Alex starts to cry tears of happiness as they cling onto each other as if they were each other's safety, their safe havens. Shawn gently lifts his palm up with Alex in it and presses his lips to his soft skin, everywhere. Alex squeals in delight, laughing and trying to kick him away as he blows blueberries on his tummy.

"I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry I made you feel this way, cutie," Alex goes to interrupt that Shawn didn't make him feel this way, he's always felt like this, everyday, but this kinda triggered the bomb that makes his wall of fake smiles topple down but Shawn beats him to it. "I know I can shower you with compliments, which I will, and kiss you but you're the one who has to embrace your 'flaws.'"

Shawn scoffs on the word as he pokes his tummy gently. "This cute, adorable, squishy, little tummy is considered a flaw in your books, but you need to accept how it is a part of you, and you have to fucking love it because, goddamn, I love it so much, button."

Alex jumps up and clings to Shawn's nose, burying his face into the soft feature without any words, closing his eyes. Shawn chuckles softly, going cross-eyed to look at his boyfriend before gently placing a cupped hand on his back to hug him.

"You're the best boyfriend ever," Alex murmurs softly due to his face being squished up against Shawn's nose.

"Now c'mon, let's go get you snuggled and showered with kisses and cuddles, alright? We'll take a nice bath, use one of those pretty bath bombs. Then, we can make cookies, double chocolate chip with vanilla ice cream, your favorite. Maybe some heated blankets and we'll watch  'Stranger Things', how about that, Button?"

Alex blushes, feeling the skin under his feet move when his mouth moves. He nods, feeling as if he was on cloud nine. This had to go in the records of being the best boyfriend in the world.

"Thank you," Alex says meekly, nuzzling himself even closer into Shawn's body heat.

"Anything for my little button."

----

UGHlashton : idk why i wrote this, i had a whole different plan but then i got insecure so i wanted a giant boyfriend who would suffocate me in cuddles and let me snuggle in the crook of his neck and awh... i want a giant shawn. so much floof!!