🕳

Mitch struggled restlessly against the two older boys. They laughed in hushed voices, keeping a firm hand over his mouth as they led him forward.

The smaller borrower whimpered as they led him to the sink, he was roughly shoved into it, groaning as he hit the ground. The two other boys kneeled beside him with mischievous smirks.

Mitch kicked and squirmed desperate to get away. He didn't like the open it made him nervous, he wanted to go home.

The boys shoved Mitch forward, and then once more. Before he realized what was happening Mitch was free falling. He choked on a gasp, he looked up and around. All around him, it smelled disgusting, sludge clung to him.

He paled heavily, he was in the garbage disposal. "Help!" He cried, tears springing to his eyes, "Please help me!" He yelled. The teens peered down at him, laughing as he jumped, trying to reach the opening.

His only hope began to walk away. He let out a petrified son, his claustrophobia was kicking in. Mitch fell to his knees and placed his head between them, a panic attack hitting him like a train.

He imagined being ripped to shreds by the human machine. He cried harder, his knees were soaked from the sludge that lingered at the bottom.

He continued to scream for help until his voice was hoarse and weak. Mitch leaned against the corner and curled into a tight ball, sobbing still.

He managed to fall asleep only to awake to booming footsteps. Mitch's brain was running a mile a minute. It was either be killed by the garbage disposal or have the human rescue him and then kill him. He was crying again when he found his voice.

"Help!" He screamed, sobs breaking his speech. "He-Help!" The footsteps stopped as Mitch continued to scream for cry, desperate to get out.

A giant face appeared, looking into the sink and through the opening of the garbage disposal. "H-Help," Mitch whimpered once more, meeting the human's eyes that widened in response.

"I-I-" the human stammered in shock. He shook his head, "I'll get you out. Just, just stay put."

The human's face disappeared and Mitch broke down in sobs. He didn't want to die, he wasn't ready. He curled up and cried into his knees.

"Here," Mitch heavily flinched at the giant's voice. There was a thin piece of twine dangling was dangling in front of him. Mitch sniffled and looked up in confusion, "Grab on." The human told him.

He wiped his eyes and grabbed onto the thin white twine, it smelled kind of minty. He yelped softly as it began to rise, Mitch flinched and held on tight, squeezing his eyes shut.

He was placed on a soft surface, warm, almost leathery. Mitch's eyes snapped open, he choked on a gasp. He was in the human's palm.

He whimpered softly as he was brought to the human's eyes. They held fascination. Mitch sniffled and wiped his nose. He was covered in sludge from the bottom of the disposal. He gasped as he was held to the human's chest. He stood.

"How'd you even get in there?" He muttered to no one in particular. Mitch cowered against the human's broad chest.

To Mitch's surprise the human took him to the bathroom, he let water fill up the sink. He set soap beside it. "Get washed up," he murmured, setting Mitch down on the counter. The borrower watched in shock as the human left, closing the door behind him.

He bit his lip and looked toward the escape route. Mitch slowly stripped down, he may as well take the offered bath before leaving. He washed up quickly, hardly using any soap before scurrying off to the escape route.

Once inside the boy was deemed a legend. The boy who had survived the wrath of a human, he was forced to retell the tale of how he survived.

Though Mitch didn't want the fame. He felt like a fraud, everyday he'd watch the human, stare out of the walls and observe him, maybe someday he would go visit him.

That idea made him smile.

__________

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't based off of a vine.

Rip

Anyhoo, I'm bored af, I got school of so that's pretty lit fam squad.

But I'm also sick af so yikes.

Okay imma go take a nap.

Adios fams.

GT one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें