🎨

Leon giggled as the soft paintbrush tickled his back. "Leoooooo, stop moving," Ryan whined, trying to keep the tiny boy still as he painted.

The paint was wet and cool as Ryan's paintbrush slowly slid along his back. The giant's tongue peeked out of his mouth as he worked, concentration shone in his eyes.

Soft indie music played as Ryan worked, his tiny boyfriend laying face down on the carpet. "Are you almost done?" He groaned.

Ryan laughed, shaking his head slightly. "Good work, takes time." He said in a false British accent, Leon rolled his eyes and giggled.

After a lot of complaining and a lot of painting Ryan finally finished. Leon made a move to sit up but Ryan held him down with two fingers. Leon groaned dramatically but let Ryan continue.

He heard the shutter of Ryan's camera, Leon stayed still as his boyfriend continued to snap pictures of his tiny masterpiece.

Finally Leon was allowed to get up, he groaned and stretched, "Lemme see!" He cried, latching into Ryan's fingers and peering at his phone, jumping up on his heels to see the painting.

His mouth fell open as he saw the painting, it was truly beautiful. Swirls of pinks, purples, and reds curled to the edges of his back. Street lamps were on the side, tying it all together.

Leon gaped. "Ryan that's amazing!" He cried, looking up at his boyfriend who turned a light shade of pink.

"Thank you," he murmured softly, biting his lip as he blushed.

Leon sudden lit up, he gasped, "Can I paint something on your back?" He asked, "Pretty please?"

Ryan laughed softly and tugged off his shirt. Chills ran down his spine as Leon's little feet scampered across his back. The tiny boy struggled to keep the paintbrush that was larger than he was steady.

He grunted as he messed up again, he scuffed it with his foot and continued. He dragged the paintbrush all along the grooves and dips in Ryan's back. His boyfriend was patient and sat waiting for him to finish.

As he worked Leon giggled, he finally finished and Ryan cocked a brow as his boyfriend laughed mischievously. "Tell me you drew a giant dick on my back."

"I drew a giant dick on your back."

___________

Ya know those cute lil paintings people do on their friend's/ significant other's/etc. backs.

Yeah that's this.

This is that.

LiTTY alright imma go.

Ashley open your fucking snapchat I'm bored.