🎒

( same universe as 🤡 and 🎈<3 )

Bill walked alone through the forest near where he'd found Eddie, Richie still hasn't forgiven him. He won't talk to him at lunch and he shoots dirty looks across the hallway.

Bill sighed running a hand through his dark hair, he sat back against a tree and let his mind wander. It went where it always did.

Georgie.

His little brother had gone missing only a few days ago. He went out in the rain with the paper boat Bill had made him and never came home.

Bill bit his lip, it was trembling. His family had stopped looking, giving up hope that he was alive. But he had to be alive he had to.

Bill wiped away a tear he probably looked pathetic. "What's wrong?" The voice caused Bill to snap his head up. It took a minute to find the source.

His thoughtful blue eyes widened there was another human, just like Eddie. She had long ginger hair that stopped just below her shoulders. He didn't say anything only gaped at the girl.

She smirked, "What, cat got your tongue?" She teased. He turned red.

It was a lot different than when Bill had met Eddie, no screaming or crying. She seemed confident and collected. "Wh-What are y-y-you doing in-in giant t-ter-territory?" He asked his stutter taking over his sentence.

She cocked a brow and looked around, "So that's why everything is so big?" She asked eyes twinkling with fascination. Bill nodded, she looked back at him, "So why are you crying?"

Bill went red and quickly wiped away any tears, trying to save some dignity. He didn't want to cry in front of anyone, especially not a girl. "N-No r-r-reason." He muttered bashfully.

"Bullshit." She said cocking a brow, he crossed her arms and looked up at him expectantly.

Bill's eyes widened, he'd never heard a girl swear before. Maybe his mother once or twice but never a girl. That was practically unheard of.

He smirked slightly, laughing at her. She was too small to be taken seriously. He laid down on the ground so he could see her better. The tiny girl stepped back, and Bill could see the slightest bit of nervousness in her grey eyes.

"Wh-Wh-What's your n-n-name?" He asked, struggling to get the words out.

She stood up straight, "Beverly, Beverly Marsh." She confidently stuck out a hand.

Bill smiled slightly, "B-Bill, Bill D-D-Denbrough." He gently pinched her hand. Eyes turning fascinated, they twinkled with wonder.

Her fingers were so small yet he could feel ever individual one. His mouth was curled into an awed smile. "What ya gotta band fetish or something?" She laughed, pulling her hand away.

Bill went red, again. God what was wrong with him. He wondered if Eddie knew Beverly, he'd have to ask. His eyes landed on a minuscule walkman tucked into her pocket. He gestured to it, "W-W-What're y-you l-l-l-listening to?" He asked softly.

"Hm? Oh, new kids on the block, they're alright." She laughed and took off her headphones which hung around her neck. She passed the walkman up to him. She turned up the volume.

Bill held the headphones to his ear, listening intently. She watched him with a smirk, after a moment he handed the little machine back to her, being incredibly gentle. "I-I-I've never heard of-of-of them," He muttered.

She shrugged, "They're not bad, they're not great." She put the headphones back around her neck and slipped the walkman into her pocket again. "What time is it?" She asked, looking up at Bill.

"Hm? O-Oh, um," Bill scrambled to look at his watch, "6:47," He told her, looking up to meet Beverly's eyes. He found himself captivated for a moment, entranced by the stormy grays.

"Shit!" She cursed, "I gotta get home!" Bill's heart sank slightly, he enjoyed her company. She was different, different from any other girl he'd ever met.

She turned to leave but paused, Beverly ran back to him and stood on her tip toes. She pressed a kiss into his jaw, the part she could reach. Instantly his cheeks bloomed red and his eyes widened.

In his chest his heart skipped a beat, she pulled away, her cheeks equally red. "I hope we meet again, goodbye Bill." She bit her lips before running off.

He held the place she had kissed and smiled widely. He was beet red, "G-G-Goodbye Bev," He whispered though she was already long gone.

___________

whoops it again, it's funny how i post a straight chapter on national coming out day lmao.

rip, lmao i've been having daily panic attacks so i'm going to hopefully get checked for mental illness soon.

umm, yeah idk if i'm gay or straight i don't think i am straight though. maybe bi, idk anymore. i need someone to kiss me and help me find out but who would want to kiss this

stay safe, stay hydrated, stay lovely, and stay alive.

<3