💧

Lia struggled to stay above the water's surface her fingers dug deep into the cement, trying to drag herself out of the giant fountain.

She was soaked to the bone, shuddering if she didn't drown she would surely die of of hypothermia. Her fingers began to slip, her hands scraping the cement.

She tried to gasp but just ended up worth a mouthful of water, she choked as she was thrown underwater. Lia sank further into he water, she was going to die.

Suddenly a giant pair of hands shot into the water, they swished around before a finger grazed her back. The hands wrapped around her body and pulled her out of the water.

Lia would've screamed if she wasn't half drowned. The water soaked her to the bone, leaving her trembling in the humans hands. "Hey, woah are you okay?" His voice was deep and resonated deep in her chest.

Lia cowered and covered her head, the borrower was terrified, trembling both from fear and the cold. "Shh, it's okay." He hushed. "Jesus you're freezing," he murmured.

Lia whimpered as she was pressed against his chest. Sure he was warm but he was big enough to easily crush her. She tried to push away but she was too weak, she collapsed again at his chest.

Her breathing was shallow and as the human began to walk she found herself leaning against him, her eyes began to flutter shut but he forced them open.

"No," the human whispered, he pushed back her hair, "Sleep, I'll keep you safe."

And for some reason Lia believed him. And she allowed sleep to pull her into it's warm embrace.

___________

Lia awoke warm and dry, she pushed herself up. Immediately she spotted him, the human was sitting next to her, watching her with gentle brown eyes.

"Wh-Why did you save me?" Lia asked softly, sitting up.

The human cocked a brow, "... Um, why wouldn't I?" Lia's mouth formed an 'o', she shrugged softly, wrapping her arms around herself. "Here."

Lia looked up as a massive plate was pushed in front of her, "For me?"

The human rolled his eyes, "No for the aliens, yes it's for you." Hesitantly Lia reached out and took a piece of fruit, tentatively nibbled on it.

Her eyes widened and she quickly finished it, taking another piece, and another until she was full. "Thank you," she whispered softly.

The human nodded, "My names Ryan, what's yours?"

"Lia," she replied, nodding before looking up at him. He was quite handsome, sharp features, he had soft brown eyes, and a broad chin.

Ryan awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, he could see the girl was still quite afraid of him.

This was going to take awhile.

__________

*gags* , iT'S STRAIGHT

I'm actually trying to open up and write shit that isn't gay!

It's short but it's straight be proud of me goddammit

It's a mother fucking miracle.

Alright for any other sick fucks like me more gay shit soon and prolly some straight stuff too whoops.

Okay I gotta go, Caden's texting me