Ch.5 Italian date night

By the time it was Saturday, Peyton had been excited for her date with Vincent the moment she woke up. And as she waited for tonight, she along with Molly went out shopping at a mall as they sat on a bench near a wishing well.

"Hey did you ask Vincent if he has a hot friend yet?" Molly asked.

"I did" Peyton replied "And he said that he has a friend name Jimmy who's supposedly funny, sometimes crazy, but a great friend."

"Did he send a pic?"

"No."

"Did he at least say he was cute?"

"Why don't you meet him first and then judge for yourself?"

Molly gave a small smirk just as a girl their age went up to them.

"Hey girls" she smiled.

"Kelly hey" Peyton smiled back "What are you doing here?"

Kelly Zimmerman was her name, one of the most nicest girls Peyton and Molly have ever met.

"I just wanted to know if you guys have checked out the new dating app yet?"

"You mean Dating Sucks?" Peyton said causally "Yeah I've checked it out, and because of that I have a date tonight."

Kelly gasped.

"Oh my God with who?" she gasped.

"The new guy Vincent" Peyton smirked.

"Shut up!" Kelly gasped again "Are you for real?!"

"Oh I'm for real all right!"

"Oh my God you lucky bitch!"

"That's what I said" Molly smirked.

"Did you find someone yet?" Peyton asked Kelly.

"Oh not yet I'm still waiting" she replied "But I hope you have fun on your date."

"Thank you" Peyton smiled as Kelly headed off.

"You know I'm gonna miss Kelly when she dies" Molly put in.

"Me too, she's so nice."

"Oh my God" a thought came to Molly "I just realized something, you know who she looks like?"

"Who?"

"That girl on the news a few months ago. You know the one who disappeared when she went on a date?"

"Oh yeah" Peyton said remembering "Kelly does kinda look like her, but when blonde hair."

"It's really sad she's still gone" Molly said sadly.

"I know" Peyton agreed with a sad look "Even her date disappeared."

"Yeah, and he was really cute."

Just then a thought came to Peyton.

"Hey you know what?" she said "We should like come up with a code word to use when we're in trouble."

"What?" Molly said a bit confused.

"I mean think about, it could save our lives one day, we just have to think of a word that we could casually drop in a conversation."

"Why not just say 'help'?"

"That sounds too boring, we need a better word like... apple pie."

"Seriously?" Molly said dully.

"Yeah what?"

"Are you just in the mood for apple pie?"