Ch.27 Split up

After managing to find a way in, everyone carefully made their way down the hall while looking everywhere for vampires to avoid.

"Where do we go?" Peyton whispered to Hope who took a step back from her due to her garlic scent.

"First of all-" Hope replied in a whisper "Stay away from me, and second of all, I think we go this way."

Everyone continued to follow Hope throughout the palace, while at the same time wondering what's become of Vincent.

"Wait" Hope suddenly stopped with her eyes widen.

"Is your vampire senses tingling?" Jimmy whispered while trembling.

Hope then took some sniffs, and when she realized it, she quickly snatched the wooden stake from Molly just as a vampire flew down from the ceiling as everyone ran out of the way. But instead of running, Hope aimed the stake up towards the vampire as he flew straight down onto the stake as it went through his heart.

Everyone gasped in shock as the vampire fell onto the ground with a bloody hole in his chest as Hope gripped onto the stake now covered in the vampire's blood.

"Well as you can see this works great" she concluded.

"Um, guys" Jimmy suddenly spoke in a trembling voice "We got more company."

Everyone turned and stepped back in fear as more vampires started to surround them.

"Looks like we found out where that garlic smell was coming from" a female vampire concluded with a look of disgust.

"Do you like it?" Peyton smirked "I call it the Vampire Burner."

At that point the older vampire known as Him pushed his way through the other vampires and made his way up to Peyton as she looked up at him.

"I suppose you must be Him" she spoke.

"And you must that Peyton girl" he said back.

"Whoa that's a deep voice" Molly commented astonish.

"So your friend thinks he can get away by giving us one pint of your blood" he snarled at Peyton "Like I thought he didn't have the guts to kill."

"Speaking of Vincent" she frowned "Where is he?"

At that point he gave a small chuckle "He's somewhere, somewhere where he deserves to be."

Fearing the worse, Peyton tried to stay calm as she continued.

"So uh, why don't we make this easy?" she suggested "How about you give us back Vincent, and then we leave and you never have to hear from us again?"

"That's not gonna be easy" Zack suddenly showed up dragging a still weak Lilith "Considering what you did to my sister."

Lilith gave a weak moan as she slipped from his grip and onto the floor.

"Oh come on!" he whined "How long until it wares off?!"

"She shoved it up so hard" she mumbled in pain as Peyton gave a snicker.

"Listen here Peyton" Zack suddenly growled as he walked up to her "I was expecting more of your blood, and since Vincent only offered a pint, I guess I'll have to get the rest of the blood myself."

Before he could even attack, Peyton clenched her fist and pounded it up into his groin as he yelped in pain while clutching it.

"Oh have mercy!" he exclaimed in pain.

"Well that felt good" Peyton grinned proudly, that is until she realized the vampires had grown out their fangs and were growling at her "Oh shit."

"Everyone split up!" Hope suddenly exclaimed.

Without asking questions, everyone started to run in different directions from the vampires. Not knowing where she was going, Peyton just ran as far away as she could to get away when she quickly went into a random room and shut the door while holding tightly onto the knob. Hoping that the vampire didn't see her, she waited until she couldn't here them, and then sighed in relief. But then she began to think of what happened to her friends, and if they're safe or not.

________

Once he managed to get away from the vampires, Jimmy found himself in an empty dining room with the long table already set. Hoping that there wasn't any vampires around, he began to walk around the place while checking out the set table that consisted of raw bloody meat, no garlic anywhere, and blood in the wine glasses.

Frustrated that none of the food were edible to him, he decided to search around the room for anything that can be useful. But everything he saw just seemed pointless, that is until he spotted some perfume bottles on the shelf. He took the red Gothic looking one off first and read the name of it.

"Death."

Curious to what it smelled like, he spritz it into the air and took a sniff, and began to gag while brushing the foul scent away.

"Why did I do that?" he whined while putting the bottle away.

But then he noticed the other perfume bottle that was white this time.

"Vanilla Death" he read the name.

And being the guy that he was, he spritz it into the air and took a sniff and gave a cringe.

"Eh, not as bad as Death" he shrugged.

But before he could put it away, he suddenly spotted a label on the back that read 'Flammable'. And after a moment of thinking, he soon got an idea as he took both bottles and placed them in his satchel. But as he was about to head out, he turned back to the table, and seeing the full glasses of blood, he got another idea as he looked both ways to make sure no one was around.

And after making sure he was alone, he gave a sneaky smile as he reached into his satchel, and pulled out the pack of laxatives.