Ch.34 Deleted app

For once in her college life, Peyton was able to wake up the next morning feeling refreshed after her good sleep. She didn't have any nightmares about vampires killing her and when she was going to die, instead she slept peacefully, and boy did it feel great to her. Once she was ready, she and Molly headed out their dorms and down the sidewalk of their campus.

"Man I haven't slept that good in ages" Molly remarked in relief "If I keep this up, I'll be zit free."

"Hey check out what I did with Zack's fang last night" Peyton smirked as she reached down her shirt and pulled out a silver chain with Zack's fang attached to it.

"You made it into a necklace?" Molly's eyes widen.

"Pretty cool huh?" Peyton grinned "I told you it's be a nice souvenir."

"But what are you gonna say if people ask you what kind of fang it is?"

"I'll just say it belonged to a wolf, I mean it looks like a wolf fang right?"

"Well if we were fighting werewolves it would of made more sense, but I guess you can say that."

As soon as they made it to the main entrance of the main building, a car pulled up besides them and parked as Vincent and Jimmy stepped out.

"Let me guess-" Molly smirked "This is Jimmy's car?"

"Yeah" Vincent sighed "After cleaning the blood off, I had to take my car to an auto repair shop, it's getting fixed right now."

"Yeah sorry about that" Peyton bit her lip "But for the record it was a matter of life and death."

"And now it's a matter of money" he crossed his arms as she gave a nervous smile "But hey, I understand."

She felt a sigh of relief, now glad that he wasn't that mad at her. Plus she knew he wouldn't be mad at her for something that was a matter of life and death.

"By the way did you guys hear what happened to the 'Dating Sucks' app?" Molly put in "It got deleted."

"Really?" Peyton questioned surprised as she pulled out her phone and spotted that she no longer had the app "Oh my God it is gone, but how?"

"Well-" Vincent suddenly spoke up "I may or may not have stolen Zack's phone last night, went to the source of the app and deleted it."

"You did what?" Peyton's eyes widen.

"You stole Zack's phone?" Molly gasped.

"Yep" he smirked as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out the phone "Once I delete all of his files, this phone will become my backup."

"Nice" Jimmy commented amused.

"By the way, you know he listens to Anime music?"

"Really?" Peyton giggled.

"Yeah, and on his top track is the Pokemon theme song."

At that point everyone burst out laughing.

"And what makes it more funny is that he sucks at Pokemon Go."

"So am I" Jimmy confessed in a sigh "Everywhere I go I either end up in the middle of the street or into some homeless man, and he does like like company."

"Or you" Vincent put in as the girls giggled.

"Real funny" Jimmy frowned "Not everyone hates my company, I mean take Molly for example, she likes me, right?"

"You're okay I guess" she shrugged.

"What?!" he exclaimed offended.

"I'm kidding" she giggled "I gotta get to class, I'll see you guys later."

"Hold on" Jimmy walked up to her as they headed to the front entrance "Does this mean you'll accept another and better date offer?"

"I think they're gonna get along just fine" Peyton smiled after watching them entered the building.

Now alone with Vincent, Peyton faced him and stared into his charming eyes as he leaned against the hood of the car.

"So?" she spoke with a shrug with a small smile.

"So?" he echoed along with the shrug and smile.

"Now what do we do?"

"Do what everyone else does, move on with their lives."

"But what about you?" she put in with a sad look "There's no vampire cure."

"I know" he sighed while trying to hide the sadness in his eyes "But that's fine, I mean there's a chance there's a cure somewhere just waiting to be discovered, I'm not giving up just yet."

"And I'm gonna help" she offered with a smile as he smiled back when she suddenly got a thought "Hey uh, do you know if there's other monsters out there? Like werewolves and witches?"

"I don't know, although I swear if werewolves are real, I am not taking the chance of living the 'Twilight' fantasy."

She burst out laughing as he also gave a chuckle.

"Although that reminds me" he put in "I just realized we never got a chance to finish our date from last time."

"Right" she agreed "We never got to see that movie."

"So um, do you maybe wanna like, try it again?" he offered "And hopefully this time I wont scare you."

She snickered "I would love that. Maybe some time next week when I'm free."

"I'll be waiting" he smiled "Mio amore."

"Was that Italian?" she questioned with interest.

"Yes it was. I told you I have an Italian heritage."

"What did you say?"

"Figure it out" he smirked.

"Oh come on" she whined as he chuckled.

"Sorry" he chuckled "But it's not that hard to look up."

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes as they both gave small laughs.

"You know Peyton" Vincent continued "When you found out about me, I didn't think you were willing to stay by my side, I thought you would run off and never talk to me again."

"I thought so too" she agreed "But I know your harmless, and you're one of my favorite persons to talk to, I'm glad I met you."

"So am I" he smiled.

At that moment they both felt themselves slightly blushing and their stomach warming when Vincent spoke up.

"Would it be cliche if I kissed you right now?" he asked.

"Mm..." she thought about it "Yeah."

"Oh" he looked down.

"Do it anyway" she smiled.

"Okay" he shrugged.

And with that she giggled as she put her hands on the sides of his face and he wrapped his arms around her waste as they went into a passionate kiss. And at that moment, both could feel their hearts pumping like a hummingbird, just like when they met for the first time. When she was young, Peyton has always dreamed about kissing a vampire, and now he dream was coming true when they pulled away.

"I had a feeling you were a good kisser" she smiled bashfully with her cheeks pink.

"Perks of being a vampire" he smirked.

Almost done, epilogue is next