Moving!

enjoy, i guess. it gets better halfway through

Miri's PoV

I'm having the best day ever!
I got grounded.
BUT that's not the good part!

After being sent to my room for "bad attitude" (sorry Mom), I wished hard on something. Something absolutely silly. Something unimaginable. But, surprise surprise, it came true!

You know how people say, If you tell your wish it won't come true! I don't believe that. Which is why I'm going to tell you all what it was. It already happened, so what've I got to lose?

I wish to be in the My Hero Academia world.

Only in my dreams would something crazy at that become reality. But it did!

Bad news... my wish kind of, sort of, just dropped me in front of a middle school.  And because I act purely on logic, I walked right in. And here I am now! Walking in. I'm registered as a student, somehow. And I find myself dressed in the uniform.

And, oops, I just noticed that I have no idea what I'm doing. Just wishing here? Bad and good choice, but now I'm seeing the bad part. I ask around to which class I'm in (every teacher tells me to find the principal), and so I finally find the principal.

I nervously cough to catch his attention. "Do you know which class I'm in?"

"What's your name and grade?" He asks, pulling out a clipboard that I somehow didn't notice.

"Miri Miyake! In... 8th grade?" That sounded like a question, which it probably is.

He glances at his clipboard and flips through a few papers. "Oh! Then this classroom right here!" he gestures to the door in front of us.

"Thank you, sir!"

"Of course! Have a good first last week!" He walks off.

I calm my nerves, taking a deep breath in and out. Then I open the door and walk in.