Yeah...I told Kacchan

Miri's PoV

Once class is over, Izuku and I walk home together. Because it wouldn't make sense if we didn't.

When we get inside his house, I decide to tell him that I told Bakugo.

"Izuku...please don't be mad, but. I told Bakugo about my secret."

"You told Kacchan!?" He exclaims.

"Yeah...but I have a good reason for it." I say.

"Which is...?" Izuku gestures with his hand for me to continue.

"After I used my explosion for the first time for the whole class to see during the quirk assessment test, Bakugo was kinda mad that I used "his" quirk. But I know he's still so strong, so I asked him if he would train me, and he said maybe. Then later in class, remember when I fell into your lap? He answered me and said he would train me, but the class was laughing so only I could hear him. So then later when he left early, right when he left class, I told him. He would wonder sooner or later how I know some of the future, and have three quirks." I finish speaking.

"You were talking so fast I could barely understand you, but Kacchan's gonna train you?" Izuku says.

I nod my head.

"And also," he continues, "When I ran out to him to tell him that my quirk was given to me recently, he looked surprised and said, 'The girl said this would happen.' And so I asked 'Who?' And he said again, 'The girl. The girl with the three quirks.' Why did you tell him that Miri?!"

"He asked me what would happen when he walks out of the building." I say bluntly.

"Okay then." And Izuku starts to walk to his room.

"Wait! Are you mad?" I ask him.

"Oh! Sorry did I look mad?" Izuku apologizes. "I'm not mad, Miri!"

"Okay then." I respond. Yup, he's mad at me. But I don't blame him.

I go to my room and jump into my bed, burying my face in the pillow. Bored, I start half-heartily singing. Once I'm finished I decide to apologize to Izuku, because I know he's still mad. But when I open the door, I find Izuku jumping back, and his face is red.

"Were you listening to me?" I question him.

"Yes! Sorry. I heard you from my room, so I decided to come and listen. You have a really nice voice, Miri." He compliments.

"Thanks!"

We start having short, normal conversations about everything. How crazy it is I'm in a world I don't belong in (to which he responds, "What? No! You belong here just fine!), UA, All Might, and everything that's happened since I arrived.

"Oh wow it's late, we should go eat dinner quickly then go to sleep." Izuku notices.

Yay I'm living with a reasonable person who cares about sleep!
"Good idea."