Spying

Miri's PoV

Izuku finally walks far enough, so I start to follow him, and I stay out of sight.
Still, my mind wanders. When I had chosen the wrong seat people snickered, everyone besides Katsuki noticed me. That's a good thing? Since he is also one of my favorites, I'm glad he didn't notice.

Izuku then reaches the bridge, where his first surprise strikes. A sludge monster rises from the sewer, and grabs Izuku.

"This is a nice body to control!" The sludge monster states and starts to suffocate Izuku. "It'll only hurt for a minute!" The sludge monster adds.
Izuku panics, but then I see a sudden calmness in his eyes.

I sigh happily. I'm glad that I changed this part of this part of Izuku's story. He knows that All Might will come. He stops resisting.

The seconds pass, Izuku's face starts to turn red. Uh oh, All Might should be here by now. Did I ruin something?!
I start to run towards the monster, but then I hear him.

"I am here!"

I run back to my hiding spot and watch as All Might pulls Izuku out of the monster, and then traps it in two bottles.

And then Izuku faints.

As Izuku lies on the ground, I watch All Might put the bottles in his pockets. I need to talk to All Might now, before Izuku wakes.

"All Might!" I call out

"Huh? What's this! Excuse me. Hello young lady." He says to me.
I really need to tell him this, I hope this won't ruin what happens next to Izuku.
"I know about One For All, and your three hours a day rule! Don't ask me how! I'm about to explain."

"Uh...ok." He says, surprised. But at least he doesn't leave.

I guess the first person I tell will be All Might.

And so I tell.

Once I'm almost finished I say,"I know what's going to happen up to about a few months in the future. And you have to pass your quirk to Izuku, and when he wakes you'll have to leave because of your time, but let him hold on to you. Later, something will happen. I won't tell you what because I might ruin the outcome. But this will happen soon. Today."

"Ok..." he nervously says.

I run back to my hiding spot.

All might taps Izuku on the cheek, saying "Hey, hey! Wake up!"

Izuku blinks and sits up.

"Phew! Thought I lost you there."

"A-All Might? It can't be? Where's a pen? I need your autograph!"
He finds a pen and opens his notebook to find it already signed.

"Oh!" Izuku sighs.

I have to hold myself back from laughing.

"I have to go! Goodbye." All Might announces, as I expected.

"What? You're leaving already??" Izuku responds.

"Gotta go!!" All Might prepares to jump in the air, and when he does, Izuku grabs on at the last second.

I watch them fly into the air. The bottles of sludge monster drop, and opens. The monster slides back into the sewers, laughing evilly.