The Entrance Exam

Miri's PoV

When Izuku and I are about to walk into the entrance exam building, clumsy Izuku trips over his own two feet. I try to catch him before he falls, but I fail.

"Ah Izuku-" I start, but then I notice he is levitating around 3 or 4 inches off the ground. "Huh!?"

"Hi!" A girl with rosy cheeks bounces up to us. "Looks like you needed some help there! My quirk is Zero Gravity, so I can make things levitate!" She then stops using her quirk on him and he falls the last 3 inches on his stomach.

"Thanks...uh?" Izuku waits for her introduction.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" She gleefully replies.

"I'm Miri Miyake and he's Izuku Midoriya." I add, smiling. Her positive attitude is contagious.

"Well we'd better hurry and get inside," Izuku says, rubbing his head.
We all rush inside.

I zone out for most of the rules because I already know what they are.
When it starts, Ochaco, Izuku, and me are all in the group B!

We start and everything else is pretty simple after that. I plan to only use my ice quirk for this so no one besides Izuku knows that I have multiple quirks.

A big robot thing comes, it's probably a zero pointer, but I know what's gonna happen. I see Ochaco stuck under that rock. Izuku rushing to the zero pointer. I decide not to save Ochaco, because if I do, Izuku won't get his 60 saving points. I go off on my own and get some extra points.

I see Bakugo and I try to run away before he sees me, but with my luck, he sees me. I panick and run faster but he aims an explosion in front of me, forcing me to stop.

"Who do you think YOU are, scoring points too close to my score!?"

"I'm Miri."

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT DAMMIT. BACK OFF." And with that, he blasts himself away.

I hurry away.
So much for first impressions.

"BOOM!"
I turn around and see that Izuku just punched the zero pointer, and now he's falling with a broken arm...it's all purple now. Ouch.

I run over to where he is, but I don't attempt to save him, Ochaco needs to earn her safety points too.

"Ahhh!!" Izuku screams.

Right when he is about to hit the ground, (he jumped a good 100-ish feet in the air) Ochaco slaps him across the face and manages to stop him from falling hard. And with the last of her power, she drops Izuku from a safe distance from the ground.

I hear Izuku muttering, "I need to get some points! I have zero right now!"

"And tiiiimes up!" Present Mic (the announcer) announces.

"I didn't get a single point!" Izuku complains, and kicks the ground.

I smile to myself. He got way more than he thinks.